• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

Truphenom

You guys are nuts. Scotty Brooks has proven that he makes the best adjustments of any coach in the league. He'll look at the tape and figure out how to play Miami the same way he did to San Antonio.

He's gonna tell them to play harder and leave everything on the floor.

Also westbrook is going to go off at some point. we're basically ignoring the shit out of him right now on the perimeter but eventually he'll make us pay

law of averages

Puddles

Banned
LeBron is going to win a fucking title.

The depression I'm feeling from this completely negates the high I was on after my Kings won the Stanley Cup last night.

Jesus Christ, LeBron is going to have a fucking ring. Why couldn't the Mayans have predicted 2011? None of this shit would have to happen.

Uh.....is Scott Brooks telling his team to use hands against the Heat?

That's not exactly a good idea....feet and good rotations beat us

LeBron is going to win a fucking title.

The depression I'm feeling from this completely negates the high I was on after my Kings won the Stanley Cup last night.

Jesus Christ, LeBron is going to have a fucking ring. Why couldn't the Mayans have predicted 2011? None of this shit would have to happen.

lol ain't gonna work again

Top Bottom