• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

LeBron is going to win a fucking title.

The depression I'm feeling from this completely negates the high I was on after my Kings won the Stanley Cup last night.

Jesus Christ, LeBron is going to have a fucking ring. Why couldn't the Mayans have predicted 2011? None of this shit would have to happen.

lol

The M.O.B

Chalmy and Battier working em

YNB taking all the shots for OKC

Things are looking good right now, especially if we keep the ball out of KD's hands.

Lebron has missed all but one of his jumpers so far.............KD playing D on him appropriately.

The depression I'm feeling from this completely negates the high I was on after my Kings won the Stanley Cup last night.

Jesus Christ, LeBron is going to have a fucking ring. Why couldn't the Mayans have predicted 2011? None of this shit would have to happen.

Relax. He needs at least 6 to live up to the pre-draft hype. 8 to live down The Decision.

KingGondo

Banned

And the Spurs are unbeatable and ready to roll to a 16-1 or 16-0 playoff record.

linsivvi

One title is too many for LeBron.

Two would be catastrophic, but even one is too many. I would rather have had the world end last year than have LeBron win one this year.

The Heat were up 1-0 and 2-1 last year. At least wait until this game is over to get depressed.

Top Bottom