• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

DJ88

Heat shooting better than ever, a shit ton of three pointers, and still only 7 point lead.

Heat won't be able to shoot this good the whole game, they're going to go through a slump and are going to have to stand up against a Thunder run.

ibNNToQBi2Ml9.gif

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Lebron didn't play that well in the first half and he still outplayed Durant. I feel good about this series.

Heat shooting better than ever, a shit ton of three pointers, and still only 7 point lead.

Heat won't be able to shoot this good the whole game, they're going to go through a slump and are going to have to stand up against a Thunder run.

Yep. LBJ is going to have to play better

A halfcourt game may help us though....not sure. It'll really come up to shot making of the core players in the second half more than the role guys, I think

Brooks needs to fix the matchups. He can't play big when Miami plays small.

Perk-Ibaka lineup is trash when Lebron is the 4 being guarded by Durant. Get one out of the game and use Collison/Harden.

Westbrook has to get going. And defend the 3 ball better.

lol Magic talking like LeBron played the half of his life

His jumper looks stiff. Maybe the warmup before the 2nd half will loosen him up

Fuck this. Selfish LBJ is better than the shit we got last year. He needs to keep this up.

Yeah I'm with you. I just hope it isn't in the form of long jumpers

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
JB hating on the Heat as usual. What's new. Can't stand this guy.

"Thunder will live with these shots" Yeah ok.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
oh noes! players on the Thunder shot more than Durant! this is directly responsible for Miami's extremely hot shooting!

lol Magic talking like LeBron played the half of his life

His jumper looks stiff. Maybe the warmup before the 2nd half will loosen him up

Yeah I'm with you. I just hope it isn't in the form of long jumpers

He outplayed durant even though his jumper is off. The key is staying aggressive and driving. Wade looks great on the low.

No offense OKC fans here I'm sure it's fun but downtown OKC may have the shittiest looking skyline surrounding the arena (when the camera panned over)

It's a lot better than San Antonio's though, I know that for certain

Vestal

If I were OKC i would be worried.

Miami is getting everything too easily. They look totally in control on the offensive end, while OKC looks erratic..

Boston really prepped the heat for the Finals with their D..

Perkins reminds me of a poor man's Ben Wallace.

If Ben Wallace couldn't catch, pass, or defend every position, sure.

Miami is getting everything too easily. They look totally in control on the offensive end, while OKC looks erratic..

Ask JT about them.

OKC needs to stop playing big vs small. Miami's role players have been amazing, so far. Doubt that continues this series.

It's just one game. Even if Miami wins this by 30 over OKC it doesn't mean anything for the rest of the series

I would bang the shit out of the girl who gives the Aaron Rodgers lookalike the eye in that commercial

K.Sabot

No offense OKC fans here I'm sure it's fun but downtown OKC may have the shittiest looking skyline surrounding the arena (when the camera panned over)

And that's probably the best they could have made it look too.

The city is so spread out and most of it is shit.

I said it before and I will say it again. IND/BOS shitted over what OKC is showing now on D. I definitely think they can play better but this BEST COAST ball aint looking too tough.

Mxrz

Chuck, Kenny, and Ernie not being involved with the finals broadcast in some fashion is a complete failure on the NBA.

linsivvi

Especially after you've been to Seattle, what a beautiful city. Simply no contest.

Top Bottom