• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vahagn

Heat fans...let me make it easy for you...

The only possible (and probable) thing you have to worry about is how hard Lebron James is going to quit on the team come May / June. You can get by with just a little quitness...just not with a full blown Cavs / Celtics Game 5 or 2011 Finals 4th quarter quitness.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Nobody guards Dunleavy because he looks too much like Chris Dudley, and people automatically assume he must suck.

GUAAAAAAARD HIM YOU STUPID FUCKS!!!!!!!!

The only possible (and probable) thing you have to worry about is how hard Lebron James is going to quit on the team come May / June. You can get by with just a little quitness...just not with a full blown Cavs / Celtics Game 5 or 2011 Finals 4th quarter quitness.

3/20

Triple U

Banned

Lebron is the wierdest player I've ever seen. More talent than most players that have played the game yet every year he gets less and less confident.

pilonv1

dunleavy.jpg

Mxrz

Hard to believe these are the same Raptors that took Bulls to the line in OT. For that matter, hard to believe Orlando doesn't have 20 TOs for once. - Booing Hedo seems a little pointless.

13 turnovers and the Bucks only up 5? I like them odds!

yeah trautwig just said that. dunleavy will get tired eventually, hopefully well get our shit together before that considering the rest of the bucks are shooting like shit

3rd quarter curse...will it happen tonight as well? i hope not :(

well yesterday during the Thunder game i heard Mike Tirico mention Lebrons elbow/arm was starting to "hurt" again, rou ouh getting dem excuses ready :p

Donnie's got a plan...in Orlando?

If the Orlando Magic elect to fire Otis Smith, their President of Basketball Operations, during the 2012 offseason, former New York Knicks and Indiana Pacers general manager Donnie Walsh will likely be a candidate to replace him, reports Peter Vecsey of the New York Post. The Knicks relieved Walsh, now 71, from his duties as President and GM last June and announced he would continue to serve the club as a consultant through the 2011/12 season.

I'll take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom