• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mxrz

Well. Walsh can't be worse than Otis, right? He did a good job of clearing up the Knicks old contract messes. I don't want to hate on Otis too much, but damn that guy should never had been involved when it came to salaries.

giri

Well. Walsh can't be worse than Otis, right? He did a good job of clearing up the Knicks old contract messes. I don't want to hate on Otis too much, but damn that guy should never had been involved when it came to salaries.

Supposedly a lot of the bad moves Donnie made, can be left at the feet of the owner who pretty much forced them through, on Isiah's recommendation. Even after Isiah got fired.

The big thing is, he's 71. Does he even really want to get back into it?

Mxrz

Supposedly a lot of the bad moves Donnie made, can be left at the feet of the owner who pretty much forced them through, on Isiah's recommendation. Even after Isiah got fired.

The big thing is, he's 71. Does he even really want to get back into it?

Old people love Florida. - I think I'm just thrilled at the idea of going into an off season possibly without Otis making the calls.

* Baby just killed a camera man.

lmao jennings

ah fuck tyson is benched >_< harrelson needs to do what he did the last game. guy played good D even though his shot has been awful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom