• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

exarkun

I have two voices in my head now when watching rox games:

Thekad: fuck this, I want all the picks, tank motherfuckers tank

Smokey: Gotfuckingdamnit *shakes head* just win one for my baby mama

Then theres me, but I just listen to both of them simultaneously.

So, what the fuk is wrong with Amare? And why was Lin out also? Is Amares injury serious?

Amare's back again but not the same thing as last year. I don't think it was as serious as they seem to make it out to be but he is out indefinitely. I still think he might be back by the playoffs or maybe even sooner. Lin just has a sore knee and might actually play on Wed.

Mothman91

Amare's back again but not the same thing as last year. I don't think it was as serious as they seem to make it out to be but he is out indefinitely. I still think he might be back by the playoffs or maybe even sooner. Lin just has a sore knee and might actually play on Wed.

Oh wow, bad timing. That sucks hard for the Knicks. I hope he gets it together before playoffs.

Smokey

I have two voices in my head now when watching rox games:

Thekad: fuck this, I want all the picks, tank motherfuckers tank

Smokey: Gotfuckingdamnit *shakes head* just win one for my baby mama

Then theres me, but I just listen to both of them simultaneously.

At this point if they don't make the playoffs they'll still be picking in the middle of the draft...same as the past. So might as well go for it.

The Heat are so, so fucked if they don't win a title this year. Bosh's value has plummeted. No one wants his softness or his contract. Period. I advocated the Heat trading him after the Finals in hopes that they could at least get something for him. Mike Miller's contract is also a fucking albatross.

The Heat are so, so fucked if they don't win a title this year. Bosh's value has plummeted. No one wants his softness or his contract. Period. I advocated the Heat trading him after the Finals in hopes that they could at least get something for him. Mike Miller's contract is also a fucking albatross.

We'll give the Heat the Bonner AND Blair for Bosh. He can back up Duncan and Splitter.

This offseason: Bron for Bynum.

We'll give the Heat the Bonner AND Blair for Bosh. He can back up Duncan and Splitter.

I don't buy the argument that floats around from time to time about a player's stats being inflated because he played on a shitty team, but that was DEFINITELY the case with Chris Bosh. He's barely as good as a role player on a decent team.

I don't buy the argument that floats around from time to time about a player's stats being inflated because he played on a shitty team, but that was DEFINITELY the case with Chris Bosh. He's barely as good as a role player on a decent team.

Good point. The Heat should have to throw a draft pick if they want Blair and Bonner

Will the Knicks win a post season series before thekad dies?
He dying withing the next 4 months?

gif_clint_yes350.gif

exarkun

I'd rather have Bosh than Lebron. Bosh is willing to do anything to win, change his game, get huge, bang on the inside, take a smaller contract than he is worth.

Lebron on the other hand, he now passes it to Battier to make the game winning shot...over and over and over agai

I'd rather have Bosh than Lebron. Bosh is willing to do anything to win, change his game, get huge, bang on the inside, take a smaller contract than he is worth.

Lebron on the other hand, he now passes it to Battier to make the game winning shot...over and over and over agai

Lebron is a better rebounder than Bosh. Think about that for a second.

Bosh is just in a bad situation for his talents. He's an isolation scorer who never gets iso touches because of LeBron and Wade. You can make a good argument that a team with Bosh as the first-option is going to be naturally limited because Bosh is a major blackhole though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom