• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bosh is just in a bad situation for his talents. He's an isolation scorer who never gets iso touches because of LeBron and Wade. You can make a good argument that a team with Bosh as the first-option is going to be naturally limited because Bosh is a major blackhole though.

Spo sucks at utilizing power forwards

Beasley was his first victim

exarkun

I still think of a world where Bosh goes to Chicago instead of Boozer.

They would be a real contender, but then would Bosh have gotten as big as he is now or as willing to post up? What a nasty team they woulda been.

Heat are in a bad position: Trade Bosh to any contender for their PF in the east and they immediately get better, but what they would get in return would still not solve their problem because of how lebron and wade play. Humphy ironically would probably actually help alot.

Mxrz

Love this April schedule Orlando has. Heat would have to tank an awful lot to lose the #2, but still. For the love of God, let Von Wafer play some.

The M.O.B

REGGIE-EVANS-FLIPS-THE-BIRD.gif

At this point in time, Caron butler is an atrocious basketball player.

But giri told me he is one of the 5 best players of all-time playing his best ball right now.

Caron Gomes watch: 3-9, 0-3 from 3 for 6 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists.

On the plus side, he did raise his post all-star game FG%. And the Clips did win.

Canuck76

Banned
Why is there such dissing of Bosh? Best player on the Heat in the finals no contest. He might seem like a puss outside basketball but dude is clutch.

Kendrick Perkins kicks him in the head he goes after that bear of a man, not just walk away and sulk like a little girl who just had her tea party ruined like Wade.

Why is there such dissing of Bosh? Best player on the Heat in the finals no contest. He might seem like a puss outside basketball but dude is clutch.

Kendrick Perkins kicks him in the head he goes after that bear of a man, not just walk away and sulk like a little girl who just had her tea party ruined like Wade.

iblLvAHdLk1MkI.gif

Canuck76

Banned
Wade would just put a towel on his head and go on all emo in that situation, talk to Lebron and Bosh "the world's right now that everbody hates the heat HARUMPH what did we do to deserve this?"

There's a reason he was crying when they didn't beat Dallas. Dude really cares, it's not just about brand.

It would be if he had a brand

exarkun

Wade would just put a towel on his head and go on all emo in that situation, talk to Lebron and Bosh "the world's right now that everbody hates the heat HARUMPH what did we do to deserve this?"

There's a reason he was crying when they didn't beat Dallas. Dude really cares, it's not just about brand.

It would be if he had a brand

o shit, LOL.

seriously tho, bosh has more balls on that team than wade and lebron combined. All lebron cares about is the 28/8/8 even if that means passing to mike miller 4 times in a row.

that results in 3 bricks and an airball.

h3ro

Just a heads up, y'all. We're gonna have to tone down the back and forth's between long time posters a bit.

FMT just got a ban (a short one, according to Hito in the NFL thread, but a ban none the less) for this:

FrenchMovieTheme said:
and yet alex posted the best QB rating against your D in the post season AND had a better rating than eli in the game! you didn't win that game because of alex, you won it because of kyle williams and nothing else you dumb BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!
Post link

We need to be a more careful with language and 'personal attacks' I guess. Fair enough, and it was cool of Hito to come into the thread and explain what was up.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Just a heads up, y'all. We're gonna have to tone down the back and forth's between long time posters a bit.

FMT just got a ban (a short one, according to Hito in the NFL thread, but a ban none the less) for this:

Post link

We need to be a more careful with language and 'personal attacks' I guess. Fair enough, and it was cool of Hito to come into the thread and explain what was up.

charsace fearing for his life

Triple U

Banned

You're still on this? Why wouldn't the big bad bear even glance at 6'5 wade as he was mugging his ass the whole time after the play? KP knew he gotta pass.

charsace

charsace fearing for his life

Now they getting people in the sports threads themselves!?! Man, that's crazy. FMT is just joking in that post. I'm sure the guy he said that to didn't really think FMT thinks he's a smelly bitch.

This bulging disk is probably a result of Amare being out of shape. Sad thing is that he was playing good defense and shooting 60% in his last 10 games.

Post link

So no more magic johnson ethers?

charsace

You're still on this? Why wouldn't the big bad bear even glance at 6'5 wade as he was mugging his ass the whole time after the play? KP knew he gotta pass.

Because Perkins already did the damage he set out to do. Damage to the Wades shoulder, neck, side of his head and a skeet bomb to the back of his head while Perkins was styling with the white guy twirl on dude's shoulder. Wade should have gave that dude a two piece with looks of pepper on it.

Char only goes for personal insults when I abused with him LeBron in 2k. Anyone still got that shot chart?!
If 2k12 wasn't something I shit out in a gutter after a wild night I would have the game to show you what's up.

Triple U

Banned
Because Perkins already did the damage he set out to do. Damage to the Wades shoulder, neck, side of his head and a skeet bomb to the back of his head while Perkins was styling with the white guy twirl on dude's shoulder. Wade should have gave that dude a two piece with looks of pepper on it.

In today's nba? Yeah right.

10 times out of 10, KP wouldn't dream of pulling that shit again. Notice how he had the even smaller Westbrook walk between them as he walks away with his head down. Dude is wet kleenex.

In today's nba? Yeah right.

10 times out of 10, KP wouldn't dream of pulling that shit again. Notice how he had the even smaller Westbrook walk between them as he walks away with his head down. Dude is wet kleenex.

If the NBA turns the playoffs into powderpuff football I swear.to god I'm going.to scream.

PS: Wade still has one coming :)

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Too bad about Amare. Last year it was losing Billups that prevented the Knicks winning a title, and this year, it'll be Amare.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Losing Amare won't be a shit nugget of a difference to us.

As long as we have Lin and Jeffries, I honestly don't care about Amare at all. We have plenty of guys capable at the 4

As long as we have Lin and Jeffries, I honestly don't care about Amare at all. We have plenty of guys capable at the 4

You're crazy. Lin has already been exposed and jefferies is not the answer. If you do squeak into the playoffs enjoy your 5 game visit.

Man, Amari has an uninsured contract...that's gonna be a fat check even for the Knicks.

exarkun

this man speaks the truth.

amare was the best player the last like 5 games though, in terms of scoring.

put Melo at the 4 and make his ass work. that and pray jeffries comes back soon (lol)

KingGondo

Banned
You're crazy. Lin has already been exposed and jefferies is not the answer. If you do squeak into the playoffs enjoy your 5 game visit.

Man, Amari has an uninsured contract...that's gonna be a fat check even for the Knicks.
It really won't hurt them all that badly. Dolan is made of money, and the Knicks make a huge amount of money in spite of their perpetual mediocrity.

They'll be in perfect position to overpay big name FAs that don't fit together for years to come.

aznpxdd

Its so annoying hearing people here in China and Taiwan claiming Knicks to be possible champs just because of Lin's popularity.

Every time I hear that I just laugh and say yeah, they'll be lucky to make the playoffs at this rate - and they stare at me as if I'm a traitor. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom