• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff-DSA

Was Jeff ever this anti-"flopping" when the Jazz had Maestro Kirilenko on the team?

Blake Griftin' and CP360 flop more in one game than Kirilenko ever did in his career. The Clippers are disgusting.

And I've always been vehemently anti-flop, on the record. Were you tolerant of flopping before it became your team's primary method of drawing fouls?

exarkun

Blake Griftin' and CP360 flop more in one game than Kirilenko ever did in his career. The Clippers are disgusting.

And I've always been vehemently anti-flop, on the record. Were you tolerant of flopping before it became your team's primary method of drawing fouls?

wtf. Plus you had BoozIR on your team. gurl please.

Deron was really the only one that was a boss on that team. Hes the one that makes them moderately not as bad as the Flippers.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Yikes, not a fan of all these multiple communities. The way it's been the last 20 years is still the best way. Not sure why sports had to be moved...

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Without new posters to eviscerate, Best-gaf has resorted to turning on it's own.

You can always recruit people from pony-gaf.

Everyone got what they wanted. SportsGAF isn't associated with the hellhole that is OT and its for the better. More threads will be moving into this forum anyway.

h3ro

You can always recruit people from pony-gaf.

hjQdD.jpg

giri

I'll just make this suggestion, and then leave the whole thing alone.

Don't talk about the pony thread. Don't want them here, don't talk about it. Don't mention it. That's how this thread will get locked again.

Just move on, ignore them, and get on with life.

SUPREME1

Banned
Of Nash, LeBron and Wade... Nash is the only one without a Finals appearance.

Yet he'd easily be the most valuable player on that team.

Fuck the league if Nash ends up in Miami. Wouldn't mind bringing back Horry for some playoff justice if that were the case.

giri

Fuck the league if Nash ends up in Miami. Wouldn't mind bringing back Horry for some playoff justice if that were the case.

I hope the league refuses to allow his contract on the basis he's one of the worst human beings ever spawned. Up there with Gadaffi.

Seriously, guy is pure scum.

Vire

Getting Nash still doesn't solve the Heat's number one problem.

The center position.

I doubt it'll happen anyway.

Pkaz01

Suns gna sign eric gordon for a shit load of money to make nash stay.

Would be a pretty good team though. if he stays healthy.

Terribleness

Neo Member
Damn... lurking here is depressing now. Come on guys speed up the convo... I'm returning to the same pages too many times now.

However, i expect things to pick up with the TNT games tonight =)

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Haha, I get that he's an amazing facilitator, but you underestimate the incompetence of the Warden.

He somehow manages to fuck up easy dunks.

Boris Diaw is a complete fuck up, and Nash earned him a $9 Mil/yr contract.
Tim Thomas even got another contract because of him.

Emwitus

Damn... lurking here is depressing now. Come on guys speed up the convo... I'm returning to the same pages too many times now.

However, i expect things to pick up with the TNT games tonight =)

Lol Meltdowns galore. Especially after lakers get blown out coz kobe goes on a vendetta against the beard and dallas do the same to the heat. You know this DIRK is gonna show up..
images

I bet Mamba, the king and durant have nightmares of that face.

EDIT: And was DIRK the most feared player in the fourth last year since jordan? Hearing the OKC commentators talk about him just gives me chills. LOL. As a laker fan, i felt a little better knowing he smacked all the teams equally.

Canuck76

Banned
Uhh, yeah, he'd listen. Then not.

Too many reasons to list.

But if they got Nash, they chip. Its basically over and done with. And then the LBJ Couldn't do it with out Nash Meme can start.

I don't know if i could root against them at that point. Who would be using who in that situation?

Canuck76

Banned
Guys what's the over under on Drummond turning into a big of Bynum's level? I don't remember much about when Bynum was drafted but he's always been a bit of punk as has Drummond. Were people saying similar things about Bynum back when he was drafted?

At the 4 spot and no Robinson I'm tempted for us to take Drummond. A good center by LMA would be great but I also don't want to buy into the hype, and stuff about him (his lack of a motor) really makes me scared.

Alrix

Uhh, yeah, he'd listen. Then not.

Too many reasons to list.

But if they got Nash, they chip. Its basically over and done with. And then the LBJ Couldn't do it with out Nash Meme can start.

I really, really hope not. But I mean, can the Heat offer anything other than a vet's min? Don't they have too much salary locked up?

EDIT: And was DIRK the most feared player in the fourth last year since jordan? Hearing the OKC commentators talk about him just gives me chills. LOL. As a laker fan, i felt a little better knowing he smacked all the teams equally.

his contorted one handed baseline jumper during game 4 of the okc series brought a tear to my eye. that comeback was sick.

Vahagn

Dirk's post season run last year was one of the greatest runs in NBA History. I remember when Kobe went for like 10 straight games of 30+ Against the Jazz and the Suns in 2010 but his Finals showing wasn't as good as Dirk's so Dirk takes the cake on that.

I remember Bill Simmons talking about when they did a podcast with Dirk...everyone in the room felt like he basically came on set, sat down, put his dick on the table and was like "I'm an NBA Champion and a Finals MVP...I have nothing left to prove....SWAGGGG"

That's pretty much how Simmons described it, and based on how he played last year, and without the shadow of any one like Jordan that Kobe had to deal with...there's no reason for him to keep chasing. He's not catching Timmy, and he already got more Finals MVP's than Malone, KG, and Barkley.

Nash on the Heat would be fun as hell. But then I would be conflicted. He would look dirty in one of those jerseys.

Emwitus

Dirk's post season run last year was one of the greatest runs in NBA History. I remember when Kobe went for like 10 straight games of 30+ Against the Jazz and the Suns in 2010 but his Finals showing wasn't as good as Dirk's so Dirk takes the cake on that.

I remember Bill Simmons talking about when they did a podcast with Dirk...everyone in the room felt like he basically came on set, sat down, put his dick on the table and was like "I'm an NBA Champion and a Finals MVP...I have nothing left to prove....SWAGGGG"

That's pretty much how Simmons described it, and based on how he played last year, and without the shadow of any one like Jordan that Kobe had to deal with...there's no reason for him to keep chasing. He's not catching Timmy, and he already got more Finals MVP's than Malone, KG, and Barkley.

THIS. Dirk completely dominated last year. It was amazing watching him play, he just wouldn't miss anything.

Kobe Bryant is planning a hard push to recruit Derek Fisher and Lamar Odom back to the Lakers as free agents in the summer, a source familiar with Bryant’s thinking told NBA.com as Fisher prepares to return to Staples Center as a member of the Thunder.
loool

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Dirk was > < close to averaging 50/46/94 through 21 games in last year's playoffs. He ended up at 48.5/46/94 with a USG% of 32%. How nuts is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom