• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
You can't be back if you weren't away.
I guess going back to a mirror-image loss against the Heat counts for something.
Oh ok cool. Thanks for reminding me I'm dealing with the pro armchairers here. You're a great wing-man.
No, its great. Cool. Awesome too. Someone brings up a great point to counter your argument, one that you can't even begin to argue, and you reply with "ur mom" or some other weak shit. Just stick to swallowing full globs with your eyes open and call whoever is on the other end LBJ or Wade like you've been doing.
you kiddin me with this bro
:3

I guess going back to a mirror-image loss against the Heat counts for something.

No, its great. Cool. Awesome too. Someone brings up a great point to counter your argument, one that you can't even begin to argue, and you reply with "ur mom" or some other weak shit. Just stick to swallowing full globs with your eyes open and call whoever is on the other end LBJ or Wade like you've been doing.

:3

Could you please point out where this happened? Seriously.

Keith Bogans Vs. Rip Hamilton

3 ppg Vs. ??????

It'll be as tough if it happens again though but I think the Bulls are at least marginally improved.

I didn't see a 4-1 series at all(neither do the numbers).

Bulls struggled all playoffs, I think they'll be better this time around, who knows???

DY_nasty

Bogans was never expected to do much more than start and defend. The fact that people will be looking to Rip is just as bad. I don't think there's ever been a case of a guy playing less than 25 games then coming in as a contributing factor in the playoffs. The void is still there, except its filled with expectations this time around.
Could you please point out where this happened? Seriously.

You just fucking did it. R-word guy. Derp

Duki

Banned
Bill Simmons ‏ @sportsguy33 Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Just watched Jonas Jerebko + @cp3 get double technicals for apologizing to each other. It's officially the NBA Refereeing Crisis of 2012.

is this something which actually happened

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I think I finally figured out who Mike Woodson reminds me of.

e05Uu.jpg

Mike_Woodson_Knicks_Coach.jpeg

Can someone get me a Santa Hat on Woodson's head?

Chicago's problem in that series was offense. in 4 of 5 games, Miami was held well below their offensive norms.

And strangely thru 3 regular season games that wasn't the case. Weird.

Dy_nasty said:
You just fucking did it. R-word guy. Derp

Ummm I know you are a army guy or whatever but you accused me of Ad hominem. What you just quoted.............is not Ad hominem. Try again.

DY_nasty

Brandon Knight doesn't suck. He just plays for the Pistons.
Ummm I know you are a army guy or whatever but you accused me of Ad hominem. What you just quoted.............is not Ad hominem. Try again.
That is not ad hominem lmao

Cloudy

Banned
Blake has to get better at the line. Clipps have lost a lot of close games this year where he shot 50% or worse and it's starting to look bad.

Dude is almost a Dwight-level liability late in games right now

giri

Don't you fuck this up Detroit. Don't you DARE. You finish this off now.

Blake has to get better at the line. Clipps have lost a lot of close games this year where he shot 50% or worse and it's starting to look bad.

Pretty much. He and DJ can't play together in the 4Q for this reason.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

It's not even close.

Dwight plays defense. Blake doesn't.

Bill Simmons ‏ @sportsguy33 Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Just watched Jonas Jerebko + @cp3 get double technicals for apologizing to each other. It's officially the NBA Refereeing Crisis of 2012.

is this something which actually happened

Lol yeah, JJ kinda touched CP3 after a play, which then caused CP3 to flop and sound off to Jonas, then they were running back to half court and they got T'd up while apologizing to each other. Even after they got T'd up and were complaining to the refs about the call, they kept slapping each others asses; it was kinda weird.

Puddles

Banned
I, for one, really appreciate Shadowlark dropping Philosophy 101 knowledge in this thread. Needs more quotes from Prior Analytics though.

dabig2

Chicago's problem in that series was offense. in 4 of 5 games, Miami was held well below their offensive norms. But Chicago's offense wasn't very good during the season to begin with, nor did they provide real problems for Miami.

Indeed. Specifically, all of those games were lost in the late 4th quarter. And,unfortunately, the Bulls have yet to really solve those 4th Q scoring lulls going by this season. It's going to be another rough playoffs for them...

How can they debate that it went off of Caron? Caron hooked him and he pulled him as he fell, they both fouled eachother and Caron fouled first.

That doesn't matter cuase they can't review fouls, Detroit ball.

And strangely thru 3 regular season games that wasn't the case. Weird.

Bron didn't play in 1 game. That leaves 2 total games. In one, Chicago's offense stuck but won because Bosh went 1/18. In the other, it was still below their average by a lot and they won by 1 point.

So, explain to me how the regular season exposed flaws in Miami's defense that they shored up during the postseason?

Also, Caron Gomes here.

Are the Clips on a completely different level in terms of complaining to refs? They have a whole team effort out there when they want to complain about a call.

DY_nasty

The post in question? No.

The last post, sure.

Im still waiting.

Ad hominem is ignoring the argument and instead choosing to attack you personally. I did not do this. I explicitly stated that your 'argument' is a nonsensical, idiotic, r-worded manner of debate then attacked you personally for it. Ad hominem =no counter argument, but you're an idiot! no one should listen to you. What I just did = you never bring any kind of contribution to any argument BECAUSE you're an idiot.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
http://www.nba.com/nuggets/news/chandler_signs_03_18_2012.html

DENVER, March 18, 2012 – The Denver Nuggets have reached a multiyear contract agreement with restricted free agent F Wilson Chandler, Nuggets executive vice president of basketball operations Masai Ujiri announced today.

"It is great to have Wilson back on our roster,” Ujiri said. “It was a very unique situation signing a talented free agent in the middle of the season, and we worked extremely hard to find an agreement that was best for everyone. Wilson will be an excellent addition for the rest of this season and for years to come."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom