• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Chandler's gonna be backing up Gallo for his entire career. The sad part is that Gallo really isn't that much better than him.

I could see against a lot of WC getting playing time at SG, considering that the Nuggets don't have a game breaker at SG

I don't know if it was a one time thing, but I was surprised at how little the Heat announcers bothered me when I listened to them last year. I for sure thought they were going to be bad.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
You broke down a word that I previously shown proper knowledge and usage of. Congrats????

The Army needs not fret about efficiency when leaders like you are the future.
Are you the Air Force mascot? You just show up to formation in a clown suit right?

Let me just go back, how did I accuse you of ad hominem? Because you obviously don't understand it. I said that you get met with a good point, and immediately dial out something stupid if you can't counter it. I gave you a perfect fucking example of what ad hominem looks like by comparing my post with a hypothetical one.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I could see against a lot of WC getting playing time at SG, considering that the Nuggets don't have a game breaker at SG

Contract-Year Afflaflo was awesome for them. This Freshly-Paid-Afflalo sucks though (lolololl $40mil for Afflalo wtf NBA).

If I remember correctly, Miami's are pretty bad too.

Delusional people expect ubiased home commentators.

However, Neil Funk might want to call it a day for other reasons...last game or the game before it, he said that one of the Bulls players went in and dunked it when I think it was Luol losing the ball WAY before his hand touched the rim to make that sound.

Duki

Banned
depending on matchups, a lineup of wilson at sf and gallo at pf could wreak havoc on the right team tho. hell it did for the knicks last year sometimes, with amare at c.

you couldnt do it for extended minutes, but against a slow, old team vulnerable to small ball youd get some good stuff out of it imo

and i mean, sa, dallas and the lakers are all slow and old and vulnerable to pace and small ball soooo

still 9m for a guy who'll be a backup most of the time tho lolllll

Are you the Air Force mascot? You just show up to formation in a clown suit right?

Let me just go back, how did I accuse you of ad hominem? Because you obviously don't understand it. I said that you get met with a good point, and immediately dial out something stupid if you can't counter it. I gave you a perfect fucking example of what ad hominem looks like by comparing my post with a hypothetical one.

I just pointed out lol.

Again....

you said:
Someone brings up a great point to counter your argument, one that you can't even begin to argue, and you reply with "ur mom"

DY_nasty

I just pointed out lol.

Again....
This is not the first time you've encountered "ur mom" used in this thread. As its been brought in countless times to explain and describe the level of r-word content in your posts.

So lets go on to what has revealed itself as the big picture... You're fucking retarded. How do you live life being a retard? What does your family think? Have you been retarded all your life? Was it a choice? What kind of benefits do you receive for being a retard?

You've been gone for a while, but I've been posting a decent amount this season. I'm still mostly a lurker in any topic, but I still post enough I think for some to recognize me. I moved to LA from Arkansas just over 3 years ago and became a Clippers fan 2 years ago, mostly because I can't stand the Lakers and because I actually think the Clippers seem like decent people. I was very happy that Paul came over, because he seems like one of the genuinely nicest guys in the league and just a good guy overall. I've also liked Chauncey Billups for a while, so this year I became a lot more interested in the Clippers. The only pro team for any sport of which I can consider myself a life-long fan is the Denver Broncos, as I used to live there when I was really young. I kind of pull for the Nuggets too, but nobody cared about them back in the 80s, so I never had a chance to develop an affiliation. This is the first time in my adult life that I've strongly pulled for a local pro team, so it's a new experience for me.

Welcome aboard, then. There aren't many of us on here.

This is not the first time you've encountered "ur mom" used in this thread. As its been brought in countless times to explain and describe the level of r-word content in your posts.

So lets go on to what has revealed itself as the big picture... You're fucking retarded. How do you live life being a retard? What does your family think? Have you been retarded all your life? Was it a choice? What kind of benefits do you receive for being a retard?

Woohooo!!!

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Afflalo's defense will keep him the starting 2 for a long time.
If WC is playing at the level he was last year.. Afflalo's D isn't much better...
Contract-Year Afflaflo was awesome for them. This Freshly-Paid-Afflalo sucks though (lolololl $40mil for Afflalo wtf NBA).

Afflalol

Branduil

The Nuggets are going to be spending over $30 million of their cap on the 2 and 3 spots alone. They're going to have serious issues when the time comes for Lawson to get paid.

DY_nasty

The Nuggets are going to be spending over $30 million of their cap on the 2 and 3 spots alone. They're going to have serious issues when the time comes for Lawson to get paid.

No issues there. Kemba for Lawson.

masud

Banned

I disagree, with Fernandez and Afflalo Chandler shouldn't see any time at the 2. He's a better 4 than he is a 2 imo.

That's ma dawg!!!

*dappy* DY

SoulPlaya

more money than God
CJ Watson is taking pain killing injections before games for his ankle. I fully expect the Bulls to roll into playoff games in hospital beds, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom