• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to The Clips crew you can't teach how to split two defenders and there's a limited amount of guys who have any post moves, while Blake is one of the best.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
http://www.nba.com/nuggets/news/chandler_signs_03_18_2012.html

DENVER, March 18, 2012 – The Denver Nuggets have reached a multiyear contract agreement with restricted free agent F Wilson Chandler, Nuggets executive vice president of basketball operations Masai Ujiri announced today.

"It is great to have Wilson back on our roster,” Ujiri said. “It was a very unique situation signing a talented free agent in the middle of the season, and we worked extremely hard to find an agreement that was best for everyone. Wilson will be an excellent addition for the rest of this season and for years to come."

awesome news

diehard

Fleer
Something tells me Kurtis Blow would be a huge CP3 fan, seeing as how much he loves it when they dribble the ball up and down the court.

god, michael smith kills me. Blake clearly fouls on the rebound and he's like "it's within the rules!"

Lawler calls a 5 point lead with 2+ min left a dagger.

seriously?

smh

Also, Caron Gomes is killing them. VDN is so stupid.

Bron didn't play in 1 game. That leaves 2 total games. In one, Chicago's offense stuck but won because Bosh went 1/18. In the other, it was still below their average by a lot and they won by 1 point.

So, explain to me how the regular season exposed flaws in Miami's defense that they shored up during the postseason?

Also, Caron Gomes here.

Ummm how about switching chalmers for james when guarding rose? Naw...

Ad hominem is ignoring the argument and instead choosing to attack you personally. I did not do this. I explicitly stated that your 'argument' is a nonsensical, idiotic, r-worded manner of debate then attacked you personally for it. Ad hominem =no counter argument, but you're an idiot! no one should listen to you. What I just did = you never bring any kind of contribution to any argument BECAUSE you're an idiot.

Lol when did I accuse you of ad hominem ? Are you really this fucking dense?

Lets draw it out

you said:
Someone brings up a great point to counter your argument, one that you can't even begin to argue, and you reply with "ur mom" or some other weak shit.

Here you are accusing me of ad hominem.

me said:
Could you please point out where this happened? Seriously.

Here is me asking for an example.

This is what you provided.

Its honestly not close at all but whatever, bring them on.

Which is when I pointed out that you are wrong.

me said:
Ummm I know you are a army guy or whatever but you accused me of Ad hominem. What you just quoted.............is not Ad hominem. Try again.

So..............

Whats the disconnect?

god, michael smith kills me. Blake clearly fouls on the rebound and he's like "it's within the rules!"

Lawler calls a 5 point lead with 2+ min left a dagger.

seriously?

smh

Also, Caron Gomes is killing them. VDN is so stupid.

Yeah, when he called that 3 a dagger it pissed me off.

wario

i know the clippers announcers are pretty biased but aren't they supposed to be?

local broadcasts are usually like that.

Clippers announcing crew after any mundane Clippers play:

1025042_o.gif

masud

Banned
Chandler's gonna be backing up Gallo for his entire career. The sad part is that Gallo really isn't that much better than him.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Learn what you are talking about before you say it.
LOL

Dude, I just broke down what ad hominem is for you. Now you know how to use the term properly - tell your friends! Turn over a new leaf. Change your life. Don't sound like a fucking idiot for the majority of the day.

LOL

Dude, I just broke down what ad hominem is for you. Now you know how to use the term properly - tell your friends! Turn over a new leaf. Change your life. Don't sound like a fucking idiot for the majority of the day.

You broke down a word that I previously shown proper knowledge and usage of. Congrats????

The Army needs not fret about efficiency when leaders like you are the future.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
@sam_amick said:
Wilson Chandler's deal with Denver is four-plus seasons (this one and four more) for $37 million, with no options, his agent says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom