• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuck76

Banned
Wasn't he all about Jesus when he came into the league??? Pussy is one hell of a drug.

Yeah it's a bit disappointing. I think he's been a role model for a lot of kids, and until this he seemed to have a pretty good track record. If this crap is real this is real sad.

On a more practical level how the hell after the first pregnancy do you not use a condom? Does he just want the Howard name to live on forever?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Yeah it's a bit disappointing. I think he's been a role model for a lot of kids, and until this he seemed to have a pretty good track record. If this crap is real this is real sad.

On a more practical level how the hell after the first pregnancy do you not use a condom? Does he just want the Howard name to live on forever?
Raw is better

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

There isn't one big enough for Dwight. Obviously.

Also it's completely true. The stuff in that article is really nothing at all, I've heard some crazier shit from some people who would know. It's amazing how much of this stuff gets swept under the rug.

Oh Noriega...

NBAJam-bish-banned.gif

Canuck76

Banned
Raw is better

Fricking five kids better? Who gives a crap about the freaking money what happens to those kids? Seriously what a jerk-off just having a crap ton of kids and not giving a crap. He'll feel bad about that one day. After he's done playing basketball and no one gives a crap he'll be alone and all his kids will hate him.

Fricking five kids better? Who gives a crap about the freaking money what happens to those kids? Seriously what a jerk-off just having a crap ton of kids and not giving a crap. He'll feel bad about that one day. After he's done playing basketball and no one gives a crap he'll be alone and all his kids will hate him.

How the fuck do you know how he feels about his kids or what he does for them?

DY_nasty

You can have a small clan and not be Karl Malone.

DY_nasty

How the fuck do you know how he feels about his kids or what he does for them?
I agree.

(But I feel dirty now)

Its not like these kids ain't getting hit off with at least 100k a year. Some people have full time parents who suck... its not a black and white thing.

DY_nasty

Oh? How do you know?
Because Bynum spent his first few years in the league as Jordan Farmar's designated driver from the playboy mansion and the rest of his free time went towards being sprung over Rihanna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom