• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I made a bet with my friend on Amare in tomorrow's Raptors game. My buddy defends Amare so much, so I said "fine, here's the deal. We make a bet. Since I can't drink (on medication) I will PAY YOU $1 for every great defensive play Amare makes. But for every one he fucks up, doesn't get an easy rebound, easy dunk, let's someone run past him...you take a shot of Henny or Absolut".

Once again:

-$1 paid to him for every great defensive play Amare makes
-1 shot of Henny or Absolut for every easy play he fucks up, including rebounding, easy dunks, and not allowing penetration.

giri

One of them is Channing Frye?

And one of them is Hakim Warrick.

JJ Hickson isn't more talented than either of them, and doesn't make up for it in hustle and defense.

So again.

What do we want with him?

I made a bet with my friend on Amare in tomorrow's Raptors game. My buddy defends Amare so much, so I said "fine, here's the deal. We make a bet. Since I can't drink (on medication) I will PAY YOU $1 for every great defensive play Amare makes. But for every one he fucks up, doesn't get an easy rebound, easy dunk, let's someone run past him...you take a shot of Henny or Absolut".

Once again:

-1 shot of Henny or Absolut for every easy play he fucks up, including rebounding, easy dunks, and not allowing penetration.

Are you trying to fuck your buddy in da butt or some shit? thats a fairly stupid bet. I don't see the downside to it.

Vahagn

Once again:

You all day. You only lose on just great defense - his weakness. But you win if he messes up in every single category.

4-1 odds in your case i would imagine.

Once again:

Your friend is already dead.

trolol. Amare is trying more on D now.

Even when he tries he misses easy rebounds, doesn't know when to stay with man or switch, forgets to box and doesn't even try to get Orebs.

I imagine his friend to going to take 3-4 shots a quarter. If it gets close at the end his friend could end up taking 16+ shots of Henny.

Dude is already dead.

In case you folks were wondering, Shadowlark has been banned, most likely in the iPad 3 million sold thread on the gaming side. Heat-Age will be without one of it's leaders.

Sam Amico
Y! Sports and others reporting JJ Hickson will sign with Warriors once he clears waivers. Suns were said to be in running too

In case you folks were wondering, Shadowlark has been banned, most likely in the iPad 3 million sold thread on the gaming side. Heat-Age will be without one of it's leaders.

Fuck, where am I going to get my informative basketball discussion from, now?

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
HAHAHAHAHA.

He soooo reluctantly agreed to the bet. I had to ask him 5 times and get in his face for him to take the bet on if he's so confident that Amare will get better. I promise you there will be a cop out excuse tomorrow.

Keep in mind, I'm yelling at him at our office while making this bet a few hours ago. We've been friends for nearly 15 years now so I love pissing him off. I was trolling the shit out of him, sending him videos and GIFs. Pissing him off every chance I could. He told me I'm a fake Knick fan. I just tell him I'm a realist, Amare sucks and has been shit practically all season.

The M.O.B

He was a under-performing benchplayer we signed mid-season after PIMP passed away, nothing more.

I gotta give lark credit for always coming back even after everyone is against him.

Amare "tries" on D in the same way Cloving "tries" to pick up girls.

Best D ever what you mean son:

Defense1.gif

pilonv1

#17 retired tonight. Going to be a great night.

chris-mullin.jpg

Matt Steinmetz ‏ @MSteinmetzCSN
Lots of Mulin's ex-teammates in town for jersey retirement: T.Hardaway, Sarunas, J.Peterson, Rod Higgins, Tolbert, Mitch Richmond

HAHAHAHAHA.

He soooo reluctantly agreed to the bet. I had to ask him 5 times and get in his face for him to take the bet on if he's so confident that Amare will get better. I promise you there will be a cop out excuse tomorrow.

Keep in mind, I'm yelling at him at our office while making this bet a few hours ago. We've been friends for nearly 15 years now so I love pissing him off. I was trolling the shit out of him, sending him videos and GIFs. Pissing him off every chance I could. He told me I'm a fake Knick fan. I just tell him I'm a realist, Amare sucks and has been shit practically all season.
a) This is the worst bet known to man.
b) You're a horrible friend.
tbf few men could pick up his wife

heyyo
0002_1emo.gif

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Tristan Thompson with 17 and 7 so far in the first half.

Kid can eat for at least 25 and 12 tonight, is Scott lets him play in the 2nd half.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Wasn't mentioned before but Fisher's buyout had him void his entire salary for 2012.

So Morey got a first round for 200k. Wizard doing work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom