• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg Stiemsma is the only big on the Celts bench. Garnett is the starting Center.

Celts are in major trouble and Atlanta is too dumb to realize this.

Barrage

Damn, would it suck to be a Nets fan right now. You want the team to Tank so you can keep your first rounder, but the only way to keep Deron would probably be to sneak into the Playoffs. Either way the Orgo's fucked.

Shadowlark I hope you're reading this and I have no idea when you're coming back but we will keep your seat warm on this bandwagon

giri

Wasn't mentioned before but Fisher's buyout had him void his entire salary for 2012.

So Morey got a first round for 200k. Wizard doing work.

It's the lakers pick though, yeah? so it'll be like 25th or so?

And didn't they get out of jordon hill's contract too?

Best trade he's done in years. Mainly cause it didn't involve him doing too bloody much at all.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
BLASPHEMY

Harry Caray was shit too. When you've been listening to King since he started, you know he's terrible. He started off fine, but now he's 75% catchphrases. Ever since the Bulls started to come up again, he's gotten worse.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Kemba, I don't give a fuck anymore

I hope MJ baptizes you in the showers after the game

NFreak

Harry Caray was shit too. When you've been listening to King since he started, you know he's terrible. He started off fine, but now he's 75% catchphrases. Ever since the Bulls started to come up again, he's gotten worse.

GIMME THE HOT SAUCE!!!

But seriously, I just enjoy his enthusiasm. He can definitely get a little annoying, especially if you are not a Bulls fan, but he and Neil Funk are 100x better than the commentators right now on TNT.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Antawn Jamison: 2-13 from the field in 24 minutes.

And Byron Scott will never sit this dude. I bet he plays 35+ minutes tonight.

pilonv1

image.php

Wade avatars > Tebow avatars

best gaf wins again.

dalVlatko

Antawn Jamison: 2-13 from the field in 24 minutes.

And Byron Scott will never sit this dude. I bet he plays 35+ minutes tonight.

Somebody needs to tell him that the trade deadline already passed and that nobody was dumb enough to take him.

Sloan looks solid though.

DY_nasty

No you weren't. You are implying Rose isn't a PG and did it in a backhanded way.

A good PG can get the ball moving on offense.

You can be an outstanding player short player and be a shitty point guard at times. The Bulls offense moves much better without Rose. Are they as capable? Sometimes. But its a completely fair criticism.

Levyne

Banned

You can be an outstanding player short player and be a shitty point guard at times. The Bulls offense moves much better without Rose. Are they as capable? Sometimes. But its a completely fair criticism.

Doesn't really translate into any of the metrics I don't think.

So you are implying Rose is a shitty PG? REALLY? There have been MANY times where Rose has to come back into the game on short rest because this team wasn't able to move the ball effectively. Guess what typically happens when he comes back in? Him assisting on many of the plays, sounds like a PG to me.

Look what happened with Rose out, they won against Miami sure, but then they turned around and lost to the blazers. Guaranteed if he was in that game they wouldn't have lost like they did.

Levyne

Banned
Sure, Russell Westbrook is a great point guard too! :D

I meant specfiically for the bulls, not sure there's much evidence showing that the bulls run a more efficient offense without rose or moving the ball better improves their assist numbers or anything.

I'm not saying good ball movement isn't important

But, that said, they are moving it very well today.

DY_nasty

So you are implying Rose is a shitty PG? REALLY? There have been MANY times where Rose has to come back into the game on short rest because this team wasn't able to move the ball effectively. Guess what typically happens when he comes back in? Him assisting on many of the plays, sounds like a PG to me.

Its like I didn't say at fucking times.

But cool, jizz all over the concept of a player like Rose being criticized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom