• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. If Boston played with a little heart the past two games and didnt't drop games to crappy teams like sac they would actually be able to make a run for third. Leastern confrence indeed.

Boston is too old for that. Nothing to do with heart.

And Atlanta is bi-polar.

wtf boozer beastin? lucasanity continues as well.

I think I'll like lucas more when he starts moving the ball around a bit more. He's a freakin' hog.

You've done me a solid, good sir. Now I shall fulfill my end of the agreement.

Bulls 37-10

Nets 15-32

Hopefully Chicago takes note of Williams' admirable scruples and proposes a 1:1 trade for Rose!

Did Boozer paint on his beard tonight?

Maybe that's his war paint and that's how he plays better. If he could play close to this consistently, he could wear a tribal mask for all I care.

dabig2

He's not reliable at it. He's still a great player though but when Nash is on the court, do you see guys standing around looking at like a bunch of dopes? That's the difference between great player who is a point guard and great point guard.

I think you're confusing Rose with Melo here. Bulls offense has done exceptionally well in the past with Rose. At times the offense can stagnate, but that's true for any offense.

Emwitus

Boston is too old for that. Nothing to do with heart.

And Atlanta is bi-polar.

I know, but you forget just last season they had a reasonable seed in the east. I'm saying this to make light of how crappy the east is than to how good boston plays. Oh, and Btw, Doc rivers and Thibs are the best coaches in the east so i gues i shouldnt be surprised.

Branduil

And yet every time rose plays any of these PG's he always outplays them in every way, so question is how come Rose to you is the best player playing at PG but can't be the best PG? Your logic is flawed so badly.

Versus Deron, Rose averages 21 points on 49% shooting and 5 assists per game. Deron averages 18 points on 50% shooting and 10 assists per game.

Versus CP3, Rose averages 18 points on 40% shooting and 9 assists per game. CP3 averages 18 points on 50% shooting and 9 assists per game.

OUTPLAYS THEM IN EVERY WAY

Tom Penny

I know, but you forget just last season they had a reasonable seed in the east. I'm saying this to make light of how crappy the east than to how good boston plays. Oh, and Btw, Doc rivers and Thibs are the best coaches in the east so i gues i shouldnt be surprised.

They cannot compete missing a dominate big like JO the rest of the year.

I know, but you forget just last season they had a reasonable seed in the east. I'm saying this to make light of how crappy the east than to how good boston plays. Oh, and Btw, Doc rivers and Thibs are the best coaches in the east so i gues i shouldnt be surprised.

That was before they traded perk for green, then they went .500. And they had Shaq the 1st half of the season.

Boston is older. Have no backup bigs. Shortened schedule. All adds up.

The only improvement made was Baby to Bass. And arguably rondo self-improvement. Every one else and every position, otherwise, is worse.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Why is Ronnie Brewer in the league but David Noel isn't? There is no justice.
NONE
I don't discredit your point, but there's more to it.

Thibs is a horrible offensive coach.

Boozer is a liablity on both ends.

Deng.

Ronnie Brewer.

Noahs best attribute is his passing.

Not to say i don't think Deron is the better PG. At being a POINT guard, Deron might be the second best in the league behind Nash. But Rose is ~~ the best player.

I think you can win a chip with either. Though i'd pick Deorn.

Yeah, I'm pretty much on board with that.

pilonv1

It depends on how the team is set up. Dallas is a better fit for Deron. Chicago is a better fit for Rose.

It's not always about who is better.

515821213.gif

DY_nasty

Dude, you are the one who called Rose shitty. You know the Bulls use to stand around while Jordan went off on offense, is he shitty to?
Yes. What I said is - one facet of his game is shitty at times

Like how you sound r-worded at times

Steven Kyler tweeted today that Otis is basically gone in the off-season, Magic are only keeping him aboard because he's still under contract and isn't a distraction.

Please god be true.

Emwitus

That was before they traded perk for green, then they went .500. And they had Shaq the 1st half of the season.

Boston is older. Have no backup bigs. Shortened schedule. All adds up.

The only improvement made was Baby to Bass. And arguably rondo self-improvement. Every one else and every position, otherwise, is worse.

Which is my point. For a team that has a core way way older than the league average(playing major minutes since their rotations are tiny) and with no rebounding they have performed exceptionally well. I think if they had a guy like Gortat or kaman they would be way ahead in the standings. I don't know why they never tweaked their roster at all before the trade deadlline.

DY_nasty

You said and i quote, *he can be a shitty point guard at times*. Sounds like you are trashing him in general to me.

Maybe you should read what I wrote... and not try to build monuments out of what you think you see.

Which is my point. For a team that has a core way way older than the league average(playing major minutes since their rotations are tiny) and with no rebounding they have performed exceptionally well. I think if they had a guy like Gortat or kaman they would be way ahead in the standings. I don't know why they never tweaked their roster at all before the trade deadlline.

Because they have no assets. And of course, Gortat is not available.

Maybe you should read what I wrote... and not try to build monuments out of what you think you see.

I have read what you said, you said he is a shitty point guard at times, that he can't run an offense. That he is not even close to being the best PG in the league, i could go on and on man.

Emwitus

Because they have no assets. And of course, Gortat is not available.

Yup, making ainge's decision to not make any kind of move kinda surprising. But i guess they've seen their chances are pretty slim and gearing up for rebuilding and blowing it up. I believe in the big 3 and doc rivers though so i'm routing for them. The only truly vet team in the east.

DY_nasty

I have read what you said, you said he is a shitty point guard at times, that he can't run an offense. That he is not even close to being the best PG in the league, i could go on and on man.
Find that post. Read it over and over. Read it until it stops turning into whatever the fuck is your head right now lolz

Tom Penny

Yup, making ainge's decision to not make any kind of move kinda surprising. But i guess they've seen their chances are pretty slim and gearing up for rebuilding and blowing it up. I believe in the big 3 and doc rivers though so i'm routing for them. The only truly vet team in the east.

The only big that moved was Camby. They are praying Kaman gets bought out and then they have to fend off the Heat for him. Other than that it's just bodies out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom