• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emwitus

Well, the magic live by the 3, die by the 3. They bricked the 3 all night while the Bulls did a decent job of hitting timely 3's, especially from Lucas.

The scary part is that this is not the first time they've been held under 60 this season. Why does VG still have a job?? I don't get it.

EDIT: ^ lol

Loyalty ha ha ha

And Deron plays for the Nets.

Love the convenient qualifying as always.

Even more hilarious when people make fun of the Bulls' offense often but then when Rose is brought up as a pointguard, all of a sudden, it's said or implied the Bulls have tons of scorers and All Stars.

Anything to suit your agenda.

You can't go wrong with Deron or Derrick but Derrick is way faster and speed can kill in this league.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
definitely not worth his time - says the guy who just spent half an hour posting on GAF lolz
Love the convenient qualifying as always.

Even more hilarious when people make fun of the Bulls' offense often but then when Rose is brought up as a pointguard, all of a sudden, it's said or implied the Bulls have tons of scorers and All Stars.

Anything to suit your agenda.

You can't go wrong with Deron or Derrick but Derrick is way faster and speed can kill in this league.

But the Bulls.... do have more scorers and all-stars than the Nets?

Don't they?

wut

giri

BTW, for those who were defending SVG's and Thibs rotations.

In a 26 point blow out.

Dwight, 41minutes
Deng, 43minutes.

Idiots.

But the Bulls.... do have more scorers and all-stars than the Nets?

Don't they?

wut

I like the Bulls offense, they play fundamentally sound offense(at times).

It's just the flipflopping that's silly, convenient for the argument.

People will say that Boozer is worthless on offense, Noah is worthless on offense, Deng isn't that great and then when someone points out Derrick's fairly high assist average per game, it's like "LOOK AT ALL THE STUDS HE HAS ON HIS TEAM".

You can't have it both ways.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The scary part is that this is not the first time they've been held under 60 this season. Why does VG still have a job?? I don't get it.

SVG has gotten the most out of the least for a long, long time. But theres only so much juice you can get out of a lemon. And that is all Otis has been good for.

Tonight was brutal though. Real brutal.

Deng almost always plays 40+ minutes it seems. Dead horse. Yeah, it's dumb.

They should rest him more but he likes this and I think a lot of it is to work with the second unit and have that stabilizing presence.

Deng has no shot anymore anyway so I don't worry about him losing anything or getting burnt out.

DY_nasty

Jackson will be calling games again next year... dude is a joke
I like the Bulls offense, they play fundamentally sound offense(at times).

It's just the flipflopping that's silly, convenient for the argument.

People will say that Boozer is worthless on offense, Noah is worthless on offense, Deng isn't that great and then when someone points out Derrick's fairly high assist average per game, it's like "LOOK AT ALL THE STUDS HE HAS ON HIS TEAM".

You can't have it both ways.
I never said as much.

My biggest critique of the Bulls offense is that when it stalls, it stalls bad, and it doesn't take much at all to throw it off. That and the fact that guys run from the ball worse than the old Timberwolves teams when it gets rough.

And no matter how you cut it, Boozer, Deng, and Noah should all be capable of more on the offensive end. Most are content with making excuses for them instead of criticizing them for what they are...

giri

Any of the 4 or 5 guys they have that love to let the 3 pointer fly? Deng was in their face all night, i love his D.

Ahuh. So really, no one that anyone else couldn't guard?

Right.

So it's stupid to burn him into the ground whilst he's carrying an injury?

I concur.

I know, the night rose comes back, they should play him all 48.

SVG has gotten the most out of the least for a long, long time. But theres only so much juice you can get out of a lemon. And that is all Otis has been good for.

The major criticism I've had with SVG over the past year or two is that he tends to give vets way too much benefit of the doubt over young players. It's strange because this is the same guy who had no qualms starting a late 1st round rookie in the NBA Finals. He's been doing it all year; Liggins, Clark and Ish have been relatively effective in the few minutes they've played whereas Hedo, Fat Mamba and Duhon are the worst players in the league.

DY_nasty

The major criticism I've had with SVG over the past year or two is that he tends to give vets way too much benefit of the doubt over young players. It's strange because this is the same guy who had no qualms starting a late 1st round rookie in the NBA Finals. He's been doing it all year; Liggins, Clark and Ish have been relatively effective in the few minutes they've played whereas Hedo, Fat Mamba and Duhon are the worst players in the league.
Free Ish

Emwitus

Man, but even teams like the bobcats can at least crawl to a 60. The thing is his offence runs around create 3-pointers 80 percent of the time that won't cut it to win a ring.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Liggins has been getting more time of late, and he needs more, but I agree its insane that he refuses to play Ish. Everybody knows Duhon is trash. Hell Duhon himself probably knows hes trash. Free Ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom