• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lakers of 2 weeks ago had em beat for the crown of most putrid waste of a roster (after the top 4).

LOL

Look at the top 4 on each team

Kobe Bynum Pau Barnes? Metta? (As of this week Ramon)

Dwight Anderson Jameer? Turky? Richardson?

ORL's roster falls apart before you even reach a list of top 3 players and gets really bad real fast, and most all of them have terrible, bloated contracts.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
My one little comment brought the crazy fanatic out of EvilDick. I love it when people expose themselves.

Stay free.

LOL

Look at the top 4 on each team

Kobe Bynum Pau Barnes? Metta? (As of this week Ramon)

Dwight Anderson Jameer? Turky? Richardson?

ORL's roster falls apart before you even reach a list of top 3 players and gets really bad real fast, and most all of them have terrible, bloated contracts.
hmm, that situation is just nasty. One might even say fecund.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Barea is like the latino Westbrook, now that I look at it.

Except for, you know, hops.

Hard with ALL THAT OVERWHELMING TALENT EVERYWHERE isn't it? Just gets ya frustrated with D'Antoni for mismanaging everyone, right?

Much better than Dwight in regard to family matters.

He's also much better at going to teams that can't win 41 games in the East with two max contracts on the roster.

Chandler - Lin - Melo - Amare - Shumps - Fields - Novak - JR - Jeffries

I don't know, I can't stand by that.

In fantasyland (New York City) it should be:

Melo - Amare - Lin - Chandler - Fields - Shump - JR - Novak - Spike Lee

"Orlando trailed by double-digits for most of the second half, before cutting a 15-point Bulls' first-half lead to 12 entering the fourth quarter as its early turnover issues began to subside."

I'm not sure what this even means but lolAPlol.

He's also much better at going to teams that can't win 41 games in the East with two max contracts on the roster.
Mike-DAntoni-Playoffs.jpg

"I won't lie, it's hard to be as stubborn as I was!"

masud

Banned
Carmello is the best, and now that he's done trying to get his coach fired he'll show it. And we should be thankful. Thank you Carmello.

Redux

Banned
Both rooks showing how's it done in Jersey. Kyrie showed Williams for the punk he is.

I'm a believer in Tristian Thompson.

"The duo became the first set of rookies to score at least 26 points in the same game since Kevin Durant had 42 points and Jeff Green had 27 for Seattle on April 16, 2008."

Tristan & Kyrie combo will be the best since Malone and Stockton.

Levyne

Banned
Oh yes, btw, The Boozer Defense Force celebrates his performance.

http://images.sneakernews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/5-minutes-with-carlos-boozer-6.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Aw right!

[quote][IMG]http://images.wildammo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Boozer.gif

Nash... is better as a point guard doe

But I never implied that a simple 2kwhatif trade went down and Nash would suddenly lead them to the promised land. Not once. Woooosahh or some shit dude. Calm yourself and stop trying to read into shit that isn't there.

Lol you're straight trolling.'em tonight...

Let's do your math:

Nash > Rose at PG says you..

Then Bulls are better with Nash since they play the same position says dude...

You then say "Don't read into shit"

Wat?

Also.you said TMAC was a better player then Lebron...

Wat?

Wat?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
He had a great game.

Best moments were shooting the jumper over Howard and especially blowing by Dwight.

Noah...no such "luck".

The only one that really played awful was Cj.
CJ's is getting pain injections in his ankle. Give him a break. Watson, Deng, Rip, Rose have been the perennially injured guys on the team. It's OK, though, cause Ironman Boozer will carry them.

8954452-large.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom