• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw right!

Boozer.gif

What I notice most about that picture is how smoothly Boozer carried on when no one felt they were worthy enough to slap him some skin.

Fatalah

First tier:
Melo, Stat, Baron Davis, Chandler (Everybody forgot about BD!)

Second Tier:
JR Smith, Shumpert, Lin, Jeffries, Fields, Novak

act_timofey_mozgov.jpg

Hey guys, just sayin' hey...

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Lol you're straight trolling.'em tonight...

Let's do your math:

Nash > Rose at PG says you..

Then Bulls are better with Nash since they play the same position says dude...

You then say "Don't read into shit"
@bolded

when did i say this?

I challenge anyone to find this post. I will give all my yens to the retard that finds this.

T-mac is a matter of opinion. Like how Jordan was (not) better than Pippen.

Oh yes, btw, The Boozer Defense Force celebrates his performance.

5-minutes-with-carlos-boozer-6.jpg

You do realize that defending him now will only make the hate that eventually sprouts from your heart once Boozer goes Swayze in the playoffs that much more toxic, right?

You're basically assuming the position of the head of admission of the art school who rejected a Mr. Hitler.

Nash... is better as a point guard doe

But I never implied that a simple 2kwhatif trade went down and Nash would suddenly lead them to the promised land. Not once. Woooosahh or some shit dude. Calm yourself and stop trying to read into shit that isn't there.

@bolded

when did i say this?

I challenge anyone to find this post. I will give all my yens to the retard that finds this.

T-mac is a matter of opinion. Like how Jordan was (not) better than Pippen.

I'm breaking that down to the most simple layer..

Since thry play the same position either Nash is better than Rose or Nash is not better than Rose. If he is a better player then the Bulls should be a better team.

Nash on Bulls? 3 seed

Rose on Suns? 4 seed at worst.

Had you have said "Nash is a better pure passer" I would have said yes. But you didn't.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You do realize that defending him now will only make the hate that eventually sprouts from your heart once Boozer goes Swayze in the playoffs that much more toxic, right?

You're basically assuming the position of the head of admission of the art school who reject a Mr. Hitler.
Hate . . . . . . for Boozer? Such a thing isn't even possible!!! How can one hate THIS man?

carlos_boozer_winning.jpg

DY_nasty

Since thry play the same position either Nash is better than Rose or Nash is not better than Rose. If he is a better player then the Bulls should be a better team.

Nash on Bulls? 3 seed

Had you have said "Nash is a better pure passer" I would have said yes. But you didn't.
When did everyone forget how to read?
But I never implied that a simple 2kwhatif trade went down and Nash would suddenly lead them to the promised land. Not once.
And by the way...
What does Rose do better than Nash on the offensive end? I'd hesitate to say he's even the better scorer.

And again, wtf is this 2k shit that you're trying to envision? Nash on a Thib defense team is going to wut and Rose with the ghost of Grant Hill is gonna huh?

Something is wrong with yal... I don't know why "great player who plays PG isn't the same thing as great PG" is so hard to understand with all-star players like Westbrook around (yes i do).

And by the way...
What does Rose do better than Nash on the offensive end? I'd hesitate to say he's even the better scorer.

And again, wtf is this 2k shit that you're trying to envision? Nash on a Thib defense team is going to wut and Rose with the ghost of Grant Hill is gonna huh?

Something is wrong with yal... I don't know why "great player who plays PG isn't the same thing as great PG" is so hard to understand with all-star players like Westbrook around (yes i do).

LOL. Are the Bulls a better team with Nash? Yes or No?

DY_nasty

LOL. Are the Bulls a better team with Nash? Yes or No?

They'd be in the same spot imo. 2nd in the East to the Heat.

But if you want to take shadowlark's spot as NBA-GAF's village idiot, continue on not reading or actually responding to what I wrote. Google translate it from english to r-worded if it helps bro.

They'd be in the same spot imo. 2nd in the East to the Heat
But if you want to take shadowlark's spot as NBA-GAF's village idiot, continue on not reading or actually responding to what I wrote. Google translate it from english to r-worded if it helps bro.

LOL dish out them personal attacks. You're wrong about TMAC and you're wrong about Nash. Perhaps Mike putta give ya a job though...maybe you're on some Billy Beane shit I don't know about.

They'd be in the same spot imo. 2nd in the East to the Heat.

Quit the r-worded/retarded crap dude. I know this is the internet but come on.

DY_nasty

I can't say r-worded or tell a guy to kill himself? But chars is allowed to roam free???? What is wrong with you people?
LOL dish out them personal attacks. You're wrong about TMAC and you're wrong about Nash. Perhaps Mike putta give ya a job though...maybe you're on some Billy Beane shit I don't know about.
Are you even going to respond to the "What does Rose do on the offensive end better than Nash?" thing? Or is shitting up the thread the only thing you're good at?

Are you even going to respond to the "What does Rose do on the offensive end better than Nash?" thing? Or is shitting up the thread the only thing you're good at?

I dunno, are you going to drop am r-bomb again like a petulant 7 year old?

Rose penetrates better, rebounds better, plays defense better, draws more fouls, and scores in the lane at a much better rate than nash.

Nash paces better and distributes better.

Rose improves more teams in this league than Nash right now

Emwitus

And by the way...

Did i read that right? Rose is a better play maker than Nash?

Emwitus

Nash on Bulls? 3 seed

LOL No.

Rose penetrates better, rebounds better, plays defense better, draws more fouls, and scores in the lane at a much better rate than nash.

Rose improves more teams in this league than Nash right now
Ha.

Hahahahaha.

Nash is the best pure PG in the league.

DY_nasty

Rose improvea more teams in this league than Nash rigjt now

He doesn't penetrate better. He's faster. There's a difference.
Rebounds are awesome from my point guard.
He doesn't draw fouls. Its been a big issue for him his entire career.
He scores in the lane better but he definitely does it the hard the way...

But hey, if you want to believe that Rose could lead Shannon Brown, Dudley, Channing Frye, Gortat, and the ghost of Grant Hill to that same record in the West then go right ahead.
Did i read that right? Rose is a better play maker than Nash?
No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom