• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

filler

Banned
lol. Yep. Like I said, always makes me laugh.
It's easier said than done but...

LB1lD.jpg

"I hate male groupies, so just step the hell off"

http://youtu.be/tFJQlFvkmQw?t=3m22s

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Reilo loves the drama, not NBA talk.

See, am I not supposed to respond to this driveby post now Blackace by someone that just started posting in this thread making proclamations of what I do or don't do, or what I do or don't like?

And yet we are the jackasses?

Hopefully the Heat never win a title while they have LeBron.

LeBron has gone through his hard knocks. He's taken the beating. Just like Rocky who had to sludge it out as a tough guy for the bookie and finally got his shot, LeBron will get his and come through this year. He simply cannot fail this go around.

Who ever did this torture to BEST-GAF, we should take their wig off and expose them for who they really are. Seems to me like a right wing politician is sailing this boat into the Lake Erie east abyss.

See, am I not supposed to respond to this driveby post now Blackace by someone that just started posting in this thread making proclamations of what I do or don't do, or what I do or don't like?

And yet we are the jackasses?

I haven't read if this is a hard defined rule now but is "Who the fuck are you"? now a bannable offense?

Because that would have been an appropriate response in the neo-neo days

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I haven't read if this is a hard defined rule now but is "Who the fuck are you"? now a bannable offense?

Because that would have been an appropriate response in the neo-neo days

Exactly.

I feel like Magic this year could be Dallas last year. If somehow they make 60% of their threes, lol.

The Magic are this year's Florida Gators

They'll get really hot for a short period of time and then fuck up

Brad Beal right now would be the second best player on our team

The injokes are really dumb and need to stop, I agree. Also if you guys want to keep using those jokes ITT you should put them in the OP.

But dammit there does seem to be a bit of hate/ego from certain members in here.

I guess I just want to talk ball

Dont hate

Life is hard when you're not Bulls-GAF.

Hey, come on. I think it's time we celebrate Community GAF!

boozer-lebron.jpg

Wow, I've never seen this picture of The Chosen One taking a picture with Lebron James.

This female that I work with tried to argue that college ball is better than the NBA.She's a Jayhawks fan. The Jayhawks must lose.

31 is much worse than 30 and 32 but I have a feeling 33 will be terrible :(

The nba could learn a thing or two. Like a shorter 3pt line and double the shot clock.

filler

Banned
This female that I work with tried to argue that college ball is better than the NBA.She's a Jayhawks fan. The Jayhawks must lose.

(

College bball is unwatchable these days. College football is somewhat better, when there's two good programs going against each other. Mostly it's just some good school going against a weaker one and the score ends up 60-10

Cloudy

Banned

I hear this a lot from friends and co-workers. Not to get all racial but the only people who seem to think this that I know are white lol

It makes sense though. There are few Caucasian-American NBA players who are elite. Most people like to somehow identify with stars in a sport they follow. I don't think it's any different from minorities not watching the NHL or Nascar. Maybe we'd hear people claiming that minor-league hockey or racing was better if they had some minorities dominating? lol

But what's the explanation for white fans of elite college teams with mostly black stars? School pride?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom