• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slo

Only if you post the plate.

XL_SAXF.png

exarkun

lol the slo cycle continues:

enters thread
People talk about Minnesota team
Posts jaredallen.pmyg

Crazy fans. I'm rooting for them slo, always gotta root for sleepy and co.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
I dont have an opinion on tattoos, people should do whatever the fuck they want ... but this new trend of getting basically your whole body covered up (see Wilson Chandler as the latest) is not a good look.

They all have the same density and the body just looks like its covered in scribbles.

I dont mind LeBrons tats, the one on the shoulder with the stars has a nice graphic quality to it. I also like Arenas approach, no tats where you can see them on the court.

Rubio has one on the inside part of his wrist, hard to find online though.

Slo

lol the slo cycle continues:

enters thread
People talk about Minnesota team
Posts jaredallen.pmyg

Crazy fans. I'm rooting for them slo, always gotta root for sleepy and co.

beasleykneerub.gif

Come on man, they won the title last year!

A Minnesota team won a championship. You should be embracing it not running away from their achievements.

I googled them. I was lead to believe that NBA-GAF was a safe haven from feminists and women sports teams.

LuchaShaq

Banned
I dont have an opinion on tattoos, people should do whatever the fuck they want ... but this new trend of getting basically your whole body covered up (see Wilson Chandler as the latest) is not a good look.

They all have the same density and the body just looks like its covered in scribbles.

I dont mind LeBrons tats, the one on the shoulder with the stars has a nice graphic quality to it. I also like Arenas approach, no tats where you can see them on the court.

Rubio has one on the inside part of his wrist, hard to find online though.

I'm actually the opposite. I find 1-3 tattoos ugly. No tats or ALL tats? That's much better in my eyes for some weird reason.

exarkun

college ball is so fukin bad. My god, this baylor kentucky game is supposed to be the apex of college basketball and instead we just get bad fouls and even worst shots.

made me turn on the denver game again, yeash

I think some things were jokes that mutated into "truth" for some people. Bans are going to be harsh from here on out....so just trying to give people who do care a heads up
As someone who never got banned for a post in this thread and never hunted down members of other communities in the name of BG, I'm not sure what the new standards are.

Would it be fair to say I have nothing t worry about if I go about this as usual? Cause pics of women weren't allowed prior to the locking, and crazy stupid insults were a bannable offense (see: TCB). Is the only new spoken rule "Don't treat communities as a them vs us" I'm pretty sure only a couple guys were actually doing that. I thought yourself and Bish did a good job keeping this place honest.

I just want to make certain I don't cross a line that result in of these new "lengthy" bans.

Piecake

One thing ive notced about Derrick Williams is he doesnt do a very good job of presenting himself or coming to the ball. That last play was a pretty good indication. He also doesnt seem to present himself well when he comes off a pick and cuts through the lane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom