• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingGondo

Banned
we could have at least made it to the second round if jermaine o'neal wasn't fucking worthless

When people remember Jermaine O'Neal, it will be for:

1) The Malice at the Palace, and
2) The long, slow, inevitable decline of his game after that.

Completely overshadows how good he was on the Pacers.

Jazz game starting! Can they win 7 in a row? The road always sucks for the Jazz but ATL is on night 3 of a back to back to back.

Let's go Jazz!!

Ps. Nice to be back to NBA gaf durring a game! I hated the GAF lockout.

Mothman91

No Nene.
I expect Wall to get dawged by Rondo.
I expect KG to rip Booker a new asshole.
I expect Pierce to score atleast 30.
I expect Ray Ray to hit atleast 6 threes.

Pretty huge win for the Twolves after that brutal double-OT loss to OKC. You'd figure a young, inexperienced team like that would fold after such a tough loss but they didn't let it faze em. Last two years they went like 0-19 and 1-23 down the stretch so the OKC game was primed to dagger them this season.

Love is just insane; 30/21/4 with 3 blks, 2 stls, NO turnovers. He's putting up 2K12 stats

Pretty huge win for the Twolves after that brutal double-OT loss to OKC. You'd figure a young, inexperienced team like that would fold after such a tough loss but they didn't let it faze em. Last two years they went like 0-19 and 1-23 down the stretch so the OKC game was primed to dagger them this season.

Love is just insane; 30/21/4 with 3 blks, 2 stls, NO turnovers. He's putting up 2K12 stats

Love's improvement each year has just been insane. 11/9 his 1st year to 14/11 to 20/15 to 26/14. It's just unbelievable how much he keeps getting better every offseason. I'm sure this offseason he'll possibly focus on his midrange or post-up game more (or possibly defense) and amaze us all once again.

Who is this guy?
celts could rebuild next year with:

bradley- sg
rondo- pg
bass- pf
stiesma- c
draft pick- sf

bradley could easily avg 20-24 a game
stiesma could lead the league in blocks
dominant pg
bass improving

Love's improvement each year has just been insane. 11/9 his 1st year to 14/11 to 20/15 to 26/14. It's just unbelievable how much he keeps getting better every offseason. I'm sure this offseason he'll possibly focus on his midrange or post-up game more (or possibly defense) and amaze us all once again.

If Love were in a bigger market he'd be running away with the MVP award right now.

Tom Penny

Who is this guy?
celts could rebuild next year with:

bradley- sg
rondo- pg
bass- pf
stiesma- c
draft pick- sf

bradley could easily avg 20-24 a game
stiesma could lead the league in blocks
dominant pg
bass improving

Bradley average 20-24 what? Minutes?

If Love were in a bigger market he'd be running away with the MVP award right now.
I doubt that. Next year when the Wolves are at full power and winning, I'm sure he'll be one of the top votegetters, especially if he improves.

You don't win the MVP on a losing team. Sports writers are voting.

and yeah he is better than LeBron. If I had to start a team and choose between the two i'd take him over lebron all day.

The only PF/C in the entire league that can compare to what Kevin Love brings to the game at that position is Dirk. He's like a younger, better rebounding Nowitzki. The guy is avging 14 boards a game and can shoot the 3 as good as anyone in the league. Just a supremely unique, Dirk-esque talent.

and yeah he is better than LeBron. If I had to start a team and choose between the two i'd take him over lebron all day.

The only PF/C in the entire league that can compare to what Kevin Love brings to the game at that position is Dirk. He's like a younger, better rebounding Nowitzki. The guy is avging 14 boards a game and can shoot the 3 as good as anyone in the league. Just a supremely unique, Dirk-esque talent.
DUUUUUUUDE

Love vs. LeBron for building a team?

Come on bro, LeBron took a poop team to the finals

giri

Not really... Once he's been firmly established as a star he gets more and more of of the offense run through him, more and more shots.

After the 4th year you see them plateau. Rubio also helped his numbers a lot earlier this season.

I have been saying that Love is better than LeBron all season, and you guys have laughed.

Soon I'll be the one laughing.

SMH.

Not really... Once he's been firmly established as a star he gets more and more of of the offense run through him, more and more shots.

After the 4th year you see them plateau. Rubio also helped his numbers a lot earlier this season.
Most stars hit their prime in their late 20's. After the past few seasons, I'm done doubting how good Love can get. Dude is constantly adding to his game.

And since RR has gone down he's still been getting 30/14 nightly.

giri

Most stars hit their prime in their late 20's. After the past few seasons, I'm done doubting how good Love can get. Dude is constantly adding to his game.

And since RR has gone down he's still been getting 30/14 nightly.

Yes, you're right, i personally can't wait for love to average 40 & 20. It's only a matter of time!

And prime != numbers.

Joe Johnson on pace for 72 tonight.

So there's only 10 shots for the rest of the team?

Duki

Banned
the funny thing about puddles' thread is that i dont think he was trolling at all

i think he was trying to be deep

Yes, you're right, i personally can't wait for love to average 40 & 20. It's only a matter of time!

And prime != numbers.
That's not what I'm saying. I expect his assists to go up, his points to continue to rise a bit, and I don't know what else. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom