• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well with Rubio out, Barea presumably out for a bit, and Ridnour ailing I guess we're all going to become witnesses to the great Malcolm Lee show in the next few Wolves games.

Minny would prob be a 6 or 7 seed in the East

I'd still hate for the Wolves to be in the East though as that would mean that even in their terrible past half-decade or so they wouldn't have had as high of draft picks. Now, the Wolves haven't exactly made the best of their picks, but they've actually begun turning it around due to the sheer number of very high picks that they have had.

I'd still hate for the Wolves to be in the East though as that would mean that even in their terrible past half-decade or so they wouldn't have had as high of draft picks. Now, the Wolves haven't exactly made the best of their picks, but they've actually begun turning it around due to the sheer number of very high picks that they have had.

Good point

giri

This is the exact type of saltiness I was talking about. Get off your pedestal, jackass. You don't run shit around here.

And you only show up to either

Blatantly troll
Make absurd comments with no grounding for them.

Whichever of the two it is, you gonna get clowned for it.

Kwhit10

Who is this guy?
celts could rebuild next year with:

bradley- sg
rondo- pg
bass- pf
stiesma- c
draft pick- sf

bradley could easily avg 20-24 a game
stiesma could lead the league in blocks
dominant pg
bass improving

Jeez one good game from Bradley and you think he can score 20-24 a night next year?

Hah.

Flash

So this is strange, if you guys actually make the playoffs...what then?

I thought you guys were going to try and tank or something. Nash will be...39 next season? It's about time to rebuild.

As long as Nash is still there there's no point in going full out tank mode - he won't let it. Also, the draft class this year looks kind of shitty too and they aren't nearly as bad as some of those bottom dwellers so might as well hope for/enjoy a play off run as underdogs.

lol I feel like people are gonna bait you guys hard in the next few weeks hoping to get a response and scream foul.

Absurd comments like:

- Predicting Kobe to have a rejuvenated year thanks to experimental PRT and the Lakers would be one of the top 3 teams in the west
- Predicting Bynum to stay healthy all year and break out after reports of him being in the best shape of his life
- Saying the Blazers wouldn't be able to keep it up after their early season success
- Saying the Nuggets were too young and inexperienced and wouldn't be able to keep it up after their early season success
- Saying the Clippers wouldn't do anything this year and were akin to fool's gold based on their early season success

got laughed at and ridiculed for all those comments as well

Absurd

Jeez one good game from Bradley and you think he can score 20-24 a night next year?

Hah.
an obvious joke/troll
i've never even heard of that guy till i read the box score

Lol y'all responding to Heavy? Come on. You may as well be taking Rick Santorum serious on evolution.

This is rich coming from someone who's been dead wrong about everything the entire season.

Point-by-point wrong for everything you and I debated earlier in the year, every single point. Keep hoping for that Bynum knee implosion.

SamuraiX-

That #11 white guy replacing Kendall Marshall for UNC is one giant pansy.

He just turned down like three wide open 3s in a 7-9 point game with 2 minutes left.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
naw just the

take THAT
and THAT
and THIS

what now? HMMMM?
you doubted me - now you'll pay. OVER THE INTERNET

type stuff.

its the lamest form of confidence building

edit: he attacked you? omg

omg