• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT3| The Barclays Center is covered in rust

chizmiz

Banned
Raises hand, my girl has it. Simple solution is we don't do it when she has an outbreak. We've been together a year and I'm herpes free. GTFO with all this retarded shit about not touching someone with an annoying, but otherwise harmless STD. We're not talking about Syphillis or HIV here.

They might be somewhat old, who knows, but they're just kids even then. "Ahah X has got the itch". When big mouthed posters trash talk a sports team, it's all good & fun, but when they have the same attitude towards real life issues/subjects, it's kindergarten shit. Not willing to think about it... even though there is a very real chance they actually have it without knowing it (70% of people with it don't know how they got it), and they won't get tested for it even though they're apparently freaking out about it (it's not an HIV test). The irony...

A good listen/read for kiddos: http://herpeslife.com/herpes-is-not-a-big-deal-dan-savage-love/

But I guess Planned Parenthood is not an organization to be trusted, it's all about google images and laughing with the boys...

VThqy.png

h3ro

Road blues look dope.

FBvxU.png

I'm liking this look a lot more now that we see the whole uniform photographed. Would have been perfect with the old, more arched NEW YORK wordmark.

I want/need a new backpack. Something that could store stuff like clothing and a video game console. I have no idea what's good. Does anyone here?

I feel like if I have a Jansport that is like the year 1998 for me

Nori Chan

I want/need a new backpack. Something that could store stuff like clothing and a video game console. I have no idea what's good. Does anyone here?

I feel like if I have a Jansport that is like the year 1998 for me

jansport is the way to go, black small bag with one zipper

fuck being that guy with a big ass backpack or that guy with the shoulder slung bag

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Actually, this is fucking perfect, thank you. Size is great as long as it's sturdy; I hold a lot of notebooks sometimes so I don't want them fucked up.

So just to make sure that stuff won't like bend around and shit?

Yeah I've never had any issues with it - used this thing for my entire college life dragging my laptop, textbooks and notebooks around.

giri

God damn I think I want me some of those messenger bags...

I've got one, used it as my every day bag for my 6 week trip around europe and... not even a pulled stitch. Thats why i say they're very durable. Very well made.

Bit pricey tho.

Lots of stuff to agree with but tons of "LOL WTF".

Clippers beating so many in fan relations is hilarious after they went through that ordeal where they damn near sued a fan for being too much of a fan. Bulls #7 in fan relations BWAHAHA.

Lakers 25 spots higher than Clips in quality of stadium....despite having the exact same stadium.

They get some stuff dead on like Kings ownership sucking dick, but that list is turrible.

I'm not the biggest fan of Marvin Williams, but ESPN ranking him under DeJuan Blair is kind of disrespectful. Blair is the 11th or 12th man for the Spurs...

giri

Lots of stuff to agree with but tons of "LOL WTF".

Clippers beating so many in fan relations is hilarious after they went through that ordeal where they damn near sued a fan for being too much of a fan. Bulls #7 in fan relations BWAHAHA.

Lakers 25 spots higher than Clips in quality of stadium....despite having the exact same stadium.

They get some stuff dead on like Kings ownership sucking dick, but that list is turrible.

Yeah, it's a pretty poorly done list.

charsace

I just saw on real GM that Javale smashed up a real bad chick for a weekend and then sent her home. Now she's complaining. lol Javale is smarter than people give him credit for.

charsace

Avery Johnson takes heat for saying the obvious:"we're not a championship team"

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/avery-johnson-brooklyn-nets-not-championship-contenders-jersey-175045898--nba.html
this team will have its issues, but I dont think they'll be teetering on the brink of disaster like some other teams.

Dumb shit to say because:

1) They are in NYC now. Anything you say here can, and will, be used against you to fuck your shit up.

2) He has stars and paid players on that team which means he has ego's. And Brook is depressed enough as it is. You don't want to push Brook over the edge.

3) Sounds like he's already giving up. Not good for a coach to sound like that before the season starts.

Top Bottom