• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT3| The Barclays Center is covered in rust

Shved will chuck and chuck lots. he's capable of turning heads, but for every great play he's involved in, he'll do something dumb a few possessions later. he's like YNB with half the explosiveness.

anyway, the T-wolves have the Euro/white sweepstakes on lock. Even the Raps cant produce a lineup like that.

Rubio, Shved, AK, Love, Pek, Ridnour, Memo and Chase Budinger.

Gimme dat.

giri

Shved will chuck and chuck lots. he's capable of turning heads, but for every great play he's involved in, he'll do something dumb a few possessions later. he's like YNB with half the explosiveness.

anyway, the T-wolves have the Euro/white sweepstakes on lock. Even the Raps cant produce a lineup like that.

Rubio, Shved, AK, Love, Pek, Ridnour, Memo and Chase Budinger.

Gimme dat.

Oh god, i forgot budinger.

If it wasn't for that pesky Derrick Williams being so great, they might not even have had to use a black player from the bench.

So utterly bizzare. It really makes you wonder if it's been done on purpose.

chizmiz

Banned
You tell me who is worth genital herpes.

The overreaction in the thread is a bit silly. Some of you guys must be a bit young. I mean, nobody would willingly go out and get it purposefully, but first, herpes is not that big a deal, and second, a good number of MSTs are very likely to be transmitted provided you're somewhat sexually active. Good chance one out of 4 or 5 people here have HPV (big if: if people here fuck). As for HSV-1, like 90% of people with it will have one outburst happen each year at most, and it's not always even noticeable...

I'll tell you who is worth genital herpes: yourself. Having a healthy sexual life lies on taking some risks. It's sad, but that's the way it is, for non-wankers.

giri

The overreaction in the thread is a bit silly. Some of you guys must be a bit young. I mean, nobody would willingly go out and get it purposefully, but first, herpes is not that big a deal, and second, a good number of MSTs are very likely to be transmitted provided you're somewhat sexually active. Good chance one out of 4 or 5 people here have HPV (big if: if people here fuck). As for HSV-1, like 90% of people with it will have one outburst happen each year at most, and it's not always even noticeable...

I'll tell you who is worth genital herpes: yourself. Having a healthy sexual life lies on taking some risks. It's sad, but that's the way it is, for non-wankers.

I don't even know what most of those acronyms stand for.

But no, getting your fuck on in general, isn't worth getting any STD.

chizmiz

Banned
I don't even know what most of those acronyms stand for.

But no, getting your fuck on in general, isn't worth getting any STD.

HSV-1 is one type of herpes. And HPV is human papillomavirus (affecting 10% to 33% of people).

And I'm sorry to tell you that if you don't want a STD, the only way is to have sex with yourself. Minimize risks, sure, but herpes... come the fuck on. It's children talk right there.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Do you cover your eye and pout for the camera too?

0115_gmpb.gif

giri

HSV-1 is one type of herpes. And HPV is human papillomavirus (affecting 10% to 33% of people).

And I'm sorry to tell you that if you don't want a STD, the only way is to have sex with yourself. Minimize risks, sure, but herpes... come the fuck on. It's children talk right there.

Uhh

no

There are several real ways to not get STD's and still have an active sex life.

There are also several different strains of Herpes. The one that people get cold sores from, 75% - 90% of people have (depending on what literature you read). It just doesn't cause an outbreak.

Genital Herpe's how ever is Nasty. Very Nasty. There are no real long term side effects other than the out breaks of sores and welts all over you genitals. But thats not really a sought after thing, and certainly not worth a night of fun for years of discomfort. Just google image search if you really want to see how nasty it gets.

So yeah, you go out there and get all dem nasty's, i'm sure you're living it up big pimpin style.

chizmiz

Banned
So yeah, you go out there and get all dem nasty's, i'm sure you're living it up big pimpin style.

I'm doing okay and it's offtopic, but since you mention it, you're on a cold streak of over a year without sex, are you not?

You should listen to a Dan Savage podcast or two on the matter of herpes, you would know different than talking about google image...

giri

I'm doing okay and it's offtopic, but since you mention it, you're on a cold streak of over a year without sex, are you not?

You should listen to a Dan Savage podcast or two on the matter of herpes, you would know different than talking about google image...

Complete change of topic away from how nasty Genital Herpes is?

Topic seems done then.

im so sorry you're so Blasé about getting genital fucking herpes.
since you're so Blasé about herpes, why dont you fuck a girl knowing she has genital herpes.

Curious if D12 keeps up with his goofball clown act now that a) we know who he is, b)he knows that we know who he is,c) he's on team of grown ass men at the tail end of their careers and (d) it's not his team yet.

Babalu.

Jeanie Buss @JeanieBuss

Many are asking me about new #Lakers channel which launches Oct. 1. Please go to iwantmylakers.com or lakers.com for more info.

So i went to iwantmylakers.com and put in my zip and provider (directv) and it says directv WILL NOT be getting the fucking lakers channel? What the fuck is this shit. I live in socal near cal poly pomona, how the fuck do I not get the laker channel. Directv is my only option for TV.

So it says email directv if you want the channel. hey fuck you directv. if dish has it i'm out.

diehard

Fleer
Curious if D12 keeps up with his goofball clown act now that a) we know who he is, b)he knows that we know who he is,c) he's on team of grown ass men at the tail end of their careers and (d) it's not his team yet.

douchiness is exacerbated by being a Laker, not hindered.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

I don't even understand this post

Him throwing a pissy fit in Orlando fit his personality perfectly

Mxrz

Wait, what? Herpes is no big deal? wtf.

This season is going to happen and I'm still not ready for it. Its been a long time since 2004.

Jeanie Buss @JeanieBuss

So i went to iwantmylakers.com and put in my zip and provider (directv) and it says directv WILL NOT be getting the fucking lakers channel? What the fuck is this shit. I live in socal near cal poly pomona, how the fuck do I not get the laker channel. Directv is my only option for TV.

So it says email directv if you want the channel. hey fuck you directv. if dish has it i'm out.

Damn it'll effect me too.... I live 10 mins from Cal Poly. Screw this

Jeanie Buss @JeanieBuss

ehh, time warner hasn't released much about the channel so far. I don't think they've really be negotiating with ATT and DirectTV yet.

In 2 weeks we should know a lot more about who will have it and who won't.

On that website, I think only TWC works as having it, lol. They're trying to drive prices up is my guess.

edit: I refuse to believe TWC spent all this money on the Lakers and now on the galaxy and SDSU and FSU teams in college just to only have it on TWC. No fucking way. It may take until the end of Oct, but I expect Cox, Charter, ATT, and Direct TV to strike deals o some sort. They're asking $4 right now.

im so sorry you're so Blasé about getting genital fucking herpes.
since you're so Blasé about herpes, why dont you fuck a girl knowing she has genital herpes.

Raises hand, my girl has it. Simple solution is we don't do it when she has an outbreak. We've been together a year and I'm herpes free. GTFO with all this retarded shit about not touching someone with an annoying, but otherwise harmless STD. We're not talking about Syphillis or HIV here.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
iLXxhr1PxeARD.jpg

The piping on the shoulders looks off, the waistband looks silly, and the "Once a Knick, Always a Knick" thing just screams Dolan.

...I still might get one.

isB05IJXaTS1y.gif

Top Bottom