• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT3| The Barclays Center is covered in rust

T Dollarz

Too bad even a new jersey can't save the Knicks from certain disappointment and falling leagues below expectations. Not to mention, the jerseys look terrible, although I like the shorts.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
what hairline?
MvxGJ.gif

Chizmiz is saying genital herpes is not a big deal. Google images says otherwise.

He was saying not all kinds of herps were THAT bad. And herps in general are overblown.

We were talking about getting a bad case of the herps in exchange for a night with a woman. To which we all YoaMingFace-d.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Well, it depends on what we're talking about here. When people say "herpes" they immediately think of some kind of STI, but any wart on your body would be considered herpes. If we're talking about the medical definition of herpes, then it's absolutely widespread.

Well, it depends on what we're talking about here. When people say "herpes" they immediately think of some kind of STI, but any wart on your body would be considered herpes. If we're talking about the medical definition of herpes, then it's absolutely widespread.

Chicken pox are technically herpes, that wasn't what we were talking about.

If I hadn't already had chicken pox, I'd be down to catch chicken pox for a night with Union.

h3ro

as if there weren't enough things to shit talk the knicks on....

So you're equating an out of place blue waistband with our terrible owner, fat point guard and overrated "stars"? Bit of a reach.

IRC is more on fire right now than clovis during a flareup.

The M.O.B

NBA 2K

New to NBA 2K13 MyCAREER- Pre-game rituals! Ronnie2K can choose how he wants to make his presence known before the game begins. Who needs to toss chalk when you can perform a handstand?

2K is making sure to put all the important stuff in this one.

-Can I play against my friends online?

you can wear shitty suits when you get drafted!

-oh....well are online leagues fixed?

you can do handstands before games!

-..what the...well surely there won't be game breaking bugs, right?

.....you can see a fake Chris Mannix tweet about your playoff performance.

- I hope you die a slow herpes related death.

-Can I play against my friends online?
2k response: lol fat chance. new servers doesn't mean it will work properly.

-oh....well are online leagues fixed?
2k response:see answer above

-..what the...well surely there won't be game breaking bugs, right?
2k response:we are working around the clock to get the game released. patches will be released 6 months later. no guarantee the patch will fix any problem

SUPREME1

Banned
So yeah, Charter Cable also doesn't have the Lakers channel yet.

Fuck this. I will slit a motherfucker's facial muscles so he can no longer smile... so that he will look like I do without the Lakers.

Herpes Reasons
aka Gilbert's Comic Sans
(Today, 04:49 PM)

heh. nice. but tag needs to go with the new handle.
how about "will fuck for herpes" or "herpes. aint no thang"

The worst part about 2k's buggy ass game is that game reviewers eat it up.

It reviews so well in the face of broken online, missing features, broken at launch everything and useless add-ons.

It feels like those unfamilar with basketball don't give a shit and just say "yup this plays like that sport I see flash by when I'm flipping through channels."

I don't think I saw a single reviewer rip into them for their online funcationality being a nightmare for more than a decade. We understood during the dreamcast/xbox/ps2 era but suck a dick if you still can't figure it out.

Let the next halo or gears ship missing all online functions and see how well it reviews. Hell, let Madden ship this broken and see. Can you imagine if you couldn't play madden online for the entire current gen? No you can't even imagine it.

giri

The worst part about 2k's buggy ass game is that game reviewers eat it up.

It reviews so well in the face of broken online, missing features, broken at launch everything and useless add-ons.

It feels like those unfamilar with basketball don't give a shit and just say "yup this plays like that sport I see flash by when I'm flipping through channels."

I don't think I saw a single reviewer rip into them for their online funcationality being a nightmare for more than a decade. We understood during the dreamcast/xbox/ps2 era but suck a dick if you still can't figure it out.

Let the next halo or gears ship missing all online functions and see how well it reviews. Hell, let Madden ship this broken and see. Can you imagine if you couldn't play madden online for the entire current gen? No you can't even imagine it.

Most bball reviewers don't play it that much. They play a 12 game season, run through the play offs. Then maybe a few my player games. And they consider that having played it. If they do that much.

And because they did the same thing last year, they're "seasoned players".

The scores it recieves really don't correspond to reality.

Truphenom

I wouldn't have too much of a problem if they fixed online associations and online team up. God forbid I don't want to play as the fucking Heat, Thunder, or Celtics.

Top Bottom