• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT3| The Barclays Center is covered in rust

Pimpwerx

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/58250/l...th-a-video-heaux-for-under-300-plus-pics.html

To all you YOUNG NBA PLAYERS who want to know HOW TO TREAT a video vixen/skripper who you meet off Twitter, listen to how JAVALE MCGEE Does it. A video vixen named Ayana Marie got a COACH AIRLINE TICKET to meet up with him at a hotel.

And well, read it for yourself:

After 5 months I finally agreed to meet him on August 8th. I waited that long to be sure that he wasn’t just looking for a jumpoff. I also thought this was a big deal for him because according to Javale he doesn’t fly “b!tches,” out in the offseason.

My flight was delayed, so I got there late, I was hoping to have some time to chill, but as soon as we got inside the room he wanted to sex.

Eventually, we did have sex and I sort of understood since he had waited 5 months to see me, but he immediately started acting odd.

He decided to sleep on the couch instead of the bed with me.

He also said he had practice early in the morning and when I awoke he was already gone.

He came back midday, once again said he was tired and was going to take a nap. That was fine I went to take a walk, but to my surprise while I was walking around I see him outside walking as well.

When I got back to the room he had bought Chipotle for himself and none for me. Petty as it may seem, it’s the little things that count. Once again I thought his behavior was cold, but I was really trying hard to make this work, even though he was acting like he didn’t really want anything to do with me.

He claimed he had to go to practice again and that he would be back later. Again, I was left in the room with nothing to do but wait on him.

When he came back he wanted to have sex again and I agreed, I assumed after that since he hadn’t taken me out all day we would go to the movies or do something besides just having sex.

Again I was wrong.

He said he was “tired” again and didn’t want to go out, instead he went to get a haircut, by then I was starting to see the writing on the wall and left the room.

I was invited to a party, but I wanted to go out with Javele so I went back upstairs to try one more time. He noticed my outfit, but still did not want to go out because, “It was too hot.”

At this point I was getting more annoyed and he still refused to go anywhere outside with me. I asked him, "Why didn’t you just get an "pro"?" I told him that wasn’t why I came and we shouldn’t communicate anymore because I am not a jumpoff.

He obviously didn’t want to deal with me anymore at that point, told me he was getting me my own room and that most athletes would just kick me out. He called downstairs and got me a room that would ready in 15 minutes. I even had to demand that he see me to my room.

At this point I acknowledged I could have expressed my disappointment with him in a less argumentative way, I felt bad about the fight so I apologized to him and had sex with him again- which was stupid.

In retrospect that probably did make me look like I was ok with just having sex and being treated a certain way. I admit to that.

The reason I say that is because when I went back home, I never got a good bye text or a call to make sure I made it home safely. My birthday was the next day and I heard nothing from him.

I became one of the girls from the groupie tales.

Dang . . . the chick got SMASHED TWICE and ain't even get any CHIPOTLE out of it!!!

Motherfucking bobbleheads actually admit this shit? I don't know how you don't want to look like a ho, but then act like one...and share the story. That's...wow...I'll give Javale some internet dap if he didn't get her pregnant. You don't want to make a baby momma out of one of these. PEACE.

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/58250/l...th-a-video-heaux-for-under-300-plus-pics.html

Motherfucking bobbleheads actually admit this shit? I don't know how you don't want to look like a ho, but then act like one...and share the story. That's...wow...I'll give Javale some internet dap if he didn't get her pregnant. You don't want to make a baby momma out of one of these. PEACE.

rofl. the media takeout headlines and captions really make this story.

would suck if he knocked her up though

an incurable genital inflamation
or what pheeniks would describe as "not a good enough reason not to bang gabrielle union."

K/D ratio 0.897
almost there blaster. dat slow march to the inevitability.

I find it awesome how you took my challenge to heart and are playing on tons of meatgrinder 24/7 Metro servers

Sanjuro

According to a Yahoo! Sports report, former Celtics forward Brian Scalabrine is retiring and will participate in broadcasting games for Comcast Sports Net New England.

nooooooooo

Welp, time to erase "Scalabrine" from all those jokes I wrote and write-in Brian Cardinal. It's a shame, I recently adjusted after erasing "Brad Miller" and writing in "Scalabrine".

Pimpwerx

According to a Yahoo! Sports report, former Celtics forward Brian Scalabrine is retiring and will participate in broadcasting games for Comcast Sports Net New England.

nooooooooo

Funny-Brian-Scalabrine-Meme.jpg

pheenik's k/d ratio: 0.55

Don't spin the discussion onto me. I play this game once every like 3 weeks and I play it with no regards to how much I die. You play almost every night; considering all you do is camp and hide from action as much as possible thanks to that stupid beacon, a KD ratio under 1 is a lot more pathetic than your typical game scores of under 500 points.

You're pretty much dead weight to the team, and a waste of a spot. You're that guy that everybody groans at when they realize all he does is camp as far away from the objective, and kills everybody being the vehicle driver.

Doomsayer

Has anyone started a Best-GAF flowchart for the off season?

It would start with LOLKnicks, Viakado name change, Cloving ban, Laker hate, Random Basketball Talk, Battlefield K/D ratio discussion and then start over.

Get on it, guys.

Smokey

Don't spin the discussion onto me. I play this game once every like 3 weeks and I play it with no regards to how much I die. You play almost every night; considering all you do is camp and hide from action as much as possible thanks to that stupid beacon, a KD ratio under 1 is a lot more pathetic than your typical game scores of under 500 points.

You're pretty much dead weight to the team, and a waste of a spot. You're that guy that everybody groans at when they realize all he does is camp as far away from the objective, and kills everybody being the vehicle driver.

late night pheeniks ownage. btw i had an a1 thick and hearty tonight in your honor

:(

linsivvi

Has anyone started a Best-GAF flowchart for the off season?

It would start with LOLKnicks, Viakado name change, Cloving ban, Laker hate, Random Basketball Talk, Battlefield K/D ratio discussion and then start over.

Get on it, guys.

On the bright side one more cycle and the season begins.

aznpxdd

an incurable genital inflamation
or what pheeniks would describe as "not a good enough reason not to bang gabrielle union."

K/D ratio 0.897
almost there blaster. dat slow march to the inevitability.

And what's your ratio without spamming the shit out of chokepoints in Metro 64 players?

Probably 0.3 or something.

I find it awesome how you took my challenge to heart and are playing on tons of meatgrinder 24/7 Metro servers

Oh...I see it has already been dealt with. Good job.

Pheeknicks spittin' truth, dat ether.

Kado is barely able to keep a .5 K/D ratio in TF2. Team Fucking Fortress 2. There is no hope left for him in BF3, which admittedly is pretty fucking hard to spot an enemy sometimes.

Triple U

Banned
Have you never played NBA 2K this gen?

Uh yeah. 2K11 is probably the best basketball sim ever. 2K12 was better in some ways, worse in others. Far from perfect but still good-great. Its cool though, I just realized that this place doesn't know how to speak in anything other than hyperbole...

Uh yeah. 2K11 is probably the best basketball sim ever. 2K12 was better in some ways, worse in others. Far from perfect but still good-great. Its cool though, I just realized that this place doesn't know how to speak in anything other than hyperbole...

How many comlete online matches did you play on 360/PS3, how many did you play on PC?

How many leagues did you join? Did you reach completion while in those leagues?

How many times did your MyPlayer file get corrupted?

2k11 was buggy as a hell brah.
dumbass net code.
league was buggy as hell.
major framerate drop for offline
patches that made the game worse.

2k8>2k11=2k3>the rest

I remember 2k8's online being good but not great; it at least had lobbies. 2k9 was fucking dreadful. I stopped playing the series after that game.

Top Bottom