• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT3| The Barclays Center is covered in rust

SUPREME1

Banned
It ain't gonna blow itself.

Plus, there's no room on Clovis' lap with you riding it like Abella Anderson.

Hey, what me and cap have was built over time and is very special. Not like what you have with this johnny come lately, yawn king.

The only thing that will last about that relationship is the herpes and matching tattoos.

Edit - Who the fuck is Abella Anderson? Is she safe to google at work?

Erving still swaggin at 62.

Julius.jpg

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Hey, what me and cap have was built over time and is very special. Not like what you have with this johnny come lately, yawn king.

The only thing that will last about that relationship is the herpes and matching tattoos.

Edit - Who the fuck is Abella Anderson? Is she safe to google at work?

Hey dont hate me for having a sense of humor.... I think you're funny too.... Just not in that way

Mothman91

Damn, Sunhi showing his .gif skills yet again. Too bad that thread is going to get closed. Can't wait for him to be back with us this season.

Triple U

Banned
Fuck Mike Brown. Had Big Z, J.J. Hickson, Varejao, Shaq, and Tawn and had absolutely no idea how to utilize them or sort them in the lineups.

Not the best line-up but you're right. I still have nightmares of Z trying to guard kg on the perimeter..

pilonv1

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaab--lance-thomas-lawsuit-could-test-integrity-of-ncaa-.html

On Dec. 21, 2009, Lance Thomas, then a senior starting forward at Duke, walked into Rafaello & Co., a boutique jeweler on 47th Street in midtown Manhattan that caters to celebrities and professional athletes.

Lance Thomas played on Duke's 2010 national championship team. (AP)The 21-year-old Thomas bought a black diamond necklace, a diamond-encrusted watch, a diamond cross, diamond earrings, and a black diamond pendant in the shape of Jesus' head. The grand total: $97,800. He paid $30,000. The bill of sale called for the rest within 15 days.

The payment never came, and when the Associated Press on Friday reported the details of his spending spree in a lawsuit seeking payment from Thomas, it sounded the opening bell to what could be a landmark case that affects all of college athletics.

Not only does the NCAA have a potential infractions case on its hands that could touch Mike Krzyzewski's legendary program and cause the vacating of Duke's 2010 NCAA title, it could serve as proof of whether the NCAA is truly willing to equally enforce its rules no matter the accused.

smhwtf

bud23

Fun or somehow find ways to get himself into trouble? If you thought Dwight had a lot of baby mamas playing in Orlando, imagine in LA.

Did you see Entourage? Dwight could be the new Vincent Chase.

Bill Simmons on August 10, 2012
Howard spent the last few months living at L'Ermitage (a fancy hotel in Beverly Hills) and rehabbing after undergoing surgery for a herniated disk. Every day, the Beverly Hills residents saw him strolling around town with his entourage (usually to and from Robertson Boulevard), since that was the best way for him to get a little exercise. And at some point, he must have realized, "Wow, I could get used to this."

entourage+(1).jpg

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
What post did diehard get banned for?
He went in circles for a while while taking a factual argument (that could have been legitimately argued) against hypothetical scenarios for a while then got irritated when he realized that he was in a no-win discussion and got himself banned like a dummy.

linsivvi

He went in circles for a while while taking a factual argument (that could have been legitimately argued) against hypothetical scenarios for a while then got irritated when he realized that he was in a no-win discussion and got himself banned like a dummy.

That sounds like 99% of the basketball arguments in this thread.

lol. is pheeniks good at any sports game?
the answer is no.

Want to know how somebody owns you?

When you mention them at every chance

Now go sit down, son...oh wait you're already crouching, itching to get your 2nd kill in 15 minutes

Also, the 2k13 video looks and sounds like shit, they aren't getting my $$$

Top Bottom