• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT3| The Barclays Center is covered in rust

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Legion Sports ‏@MySportsLegion
Bobcats heavily shopping forward Tyrus Thomas, sources confirm Bobcats "are legitimately calling every team."

iscwvnppDNAYS.gif

hoopsworld.com said:
The Charlotte Bobcats would love to get out of the Tyrus Thomas business. To say it has gone bad in Charlotte between the team and the player is an understatement.

Sources close to the process say the team hopes new head Coach Mike Dunlap can reach Tyrus in a way that Paul Silas couldn’t, but the truth of the matter is that Tyrus is not in the long-term plan. If the Bobcats can find anyone who’d take him, they’d trade Tyrus tomorrow.

The problem with moving Tyrus is that he’s had some stomach related issues that’s caused him to struggle keeping weight on. Combine that with a poor attitude and a history of run-ins with coaches and that’s a tough sell. Tyrus is half the player he was when Charlotte overpaid him and with three years and some $26 million left on his deal, he may be unmovable. If this summer taught us anything, it’s that even the worst contracts can be moved, so look for the Bobcats to try and find a new home for Thomas, especially if he shows any signs of improvement as a player.
wut

Judderman

drawer by drawer
You guys should use the version I made during the olympics. For example, here's my reaction when I read that Dolan and Isiah had a meeting yesterday:

iux3CsY4mSXfG.gif

But in all seriousness, if Isiah weasels himself back into the FO, I'm done with them. Fuck that noise.

Puddles

Banned
I love how shitting diseases are often referred to as "stomach illnesses".

The problem isn't with the stomach at all. Just call it like it is. Tyrus Thomas has to shit so much he's shitting away his muscle mass.

If we needed another reason to boycott 2K....

http://www.pastapadre.com/2012/09/0...on-improvements-coming-in-nba-2k13#more-64356

•Admins in online Association leagues can reset games, and even change the outcome of games. This includes setting the final score and who scored what if for some reason a game froze toward the end of the fourth quarter and the players didn’t want to replay the entire game.
•For the first time in online Association, you can manipulate sliders to fit your league’s preferred style of play.

Let's take away something that has been in 2K for a while in 2k12, then add it back in 2k13 and call it a new feature....

yeah

Wording sucks, but if you are boycotting 2K for this.. Well enjoy..

I am boycotting them for so much more. I am tired of their act

the improvements they have made have been a complete disgrace...give us the ability to save playbooks .... or damn, perhaps the ability to play as classic teams online instead of having to pay....and i do not give a single shit about my player's "new features " which include choosing player rituals and press conference attire

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

the improvements they have made have been a complete disgrace...give us the ability to save playbooks .... or damn, perhaps the ability to play as classic teams online instead of having to pay....and i do not give a single shit about my player's "new features " which include choosing player rituals and press conference attire

I like those touches. My Player 2k12, outside of the horrible, horrible, horrible, trade logic was the best career mode in a game to date..

you can just get classic teams with mods.

you can just get classic teams with mods.

I'm pretty sure I was the one who told everybody about that

I have an issue though, for some reason when I choose to use a classic Milwaukee team with Lew Alcindor on it for a fantasy draft, he doesn't show up.

No offense, but saving play books doesn't strike me as a key feature as well

You're right, it shouldn't be a key feature, it should already be in the damn game. Which is what makes it so shameful that they spend time on something we will see for a combined 30 seconds between the ritual and dressing up. and just to be clear, this is saving playbooks for online play...hell, it's so stupid that we still can't save settings for online play

They could work on revamping the passing and the bullshit steals/tips that people can pull off by mashing X off the ball, court spacing, ONLINE PLAY, so many things...and they try to sell us shit that should've been there as a new feature

I've given them my money every year. Not this time

2k13 is only worthwhile to me for the ankle breaking feature, no headless players, and rookies not looking like fucking mutants. oh and up to date commentary.

Smokey

No offense, but saving play books doesn't strike me as a key feature as well

for online play it actually would be

everytime we play online we have to stop and set plays. EVERY TIME. Can get annoying as fuck when that's all you do is play in franchise/online against others. And it's something that could literally be fixed with a few lines of code.

If there's an awards at the end of the year Zeus Molecules gets least valuable rookie

for online play it actually would be

everytime we play online we have to stop and set plays. EVERY TIME. Can get annoying as fuck when that's all you do is play in franchise/online against others. And it's something that could literally be fixed with a few lines of code.

Why do you need to save a playcall when your game is revolved around isomotion near the free throw line

Top Bottom