• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT3| The Barclays Center is covered in rust

Flash

other than Irving the cavs have been just awful at drafting. Tristan was taken way too high and Waiters... lol what a joke.

I just renewed the Best-GAF fantasy league from last year. Check yo emails if you want in again. If I don't hear soon from peeps, I'll open it up to newcomers.

-Adam

I tried to watch some college ball today with some of the higher ranked teams, cause my parents talk that shit up. (you can find full games, in HD on youtube)
gattdamn, never again. just shameball at its finest. folks and I need to sit down and have ourselves a chat.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I just renewed the Best-GAF fantasy league from last year. Check yo emails if you want in again. If I don't hear soon from peeps, I'll open it up to newcomers.

-Adam

is this like a yahoo fantasy league or something? if it is add me to the waitlist please.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
wtf is Beasley doing at the WNBA game o_O

he's like with another dude in the front row but they're by themselves

masud

Banned
System warz yall? Come on best gaf we have to do better....

Adam I'm down if there another spot. Thinking of starting a Knicks age league if everyone is down...

I tried to watch some college ball today with some of the higher ranked teams, cause my parents talk that shit up. (you can find full games, in HD on youtube)
gattdamn, never again. just shameball at its finest. folks and I need to sit down and have ourselves a chat.

Watching anything other than live action college ball is terrible. March Madness is the best playoff series out of any sport in the world though, amateur or pro. Especially if you follow potential draft picks. Really fun with filling out brackets and the addition of Charles and TNT makes it even better.

"That was a team I wanted to go to," Howard said. "I felt like I could go there and write my own history. I was worried about what people would think, you know. 'If you go to L.A. everybody's going to say you're like Shaq. Everybody's going to say this about you.' And now I'm at the point where, so what, who cares what people say. This is my destiny, this is where I want to be, this is what I want to do with my life. I can’t worry about what everybody else is saying."

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/223526/Howard_I_Never_Wanted_Anybody_To_Hate_Me#ixzz26gZtsdgM

Not sure why Howard wanted to go to the Nets just to carve his own legacy. Always go for rings and location bro. Bron was the most hated player, now he chipped and he's done a 180 in terms of popularity. That's all that matters is the rings.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Bayo is severely overrated. Outside of the god-like gameplay and awesome music everything else is hot ass garbage. And it's all inexcusably bad...

But I must admit, Bayo 2 being an exclusive on a console I know I'll never own is kind of shitty. I'm sure a lot of hardcore gamers feel this way too, thus the overbearing outrage.

giri

Bayo is severely overrated. Outside of the god-like gameplay and awesome music everything else is hot ass garbage. And it's all inexcusably bad...

But I must admit, Bayo 2 being an exclusive on a console I know I'll never own is kind of shitty. I'm sure a lot of hardcore gamers feel this way too, thus the overbearing outrage.

It's over rated because the gaming parts are FKN AWESOME.

Triple U

Banned

Truth, I can barely get past the second chapter because its so bad. It will probably never clear my backlog.

ESPN says D12 is the second best player in the league? Really?
edit: and Dwade is ranked at number 3. troll list confirmed.

double edit: Dirk ranked higher than KD, Blake fucking Griffin, maybe the most one dimensional superstar in the NBA is a better player than K-Love and LMA. fuck all yall@espn.

20120717_jla_aj4_180_extra_large.jpg

Sigh......he's even fatter now. Why oh Why did we pass on Barnes for this xl pepsi slurping wannabe SG?

Somewhere Shawn Kemp is smiling and breathing heavily while sweating grease out his pores/

ESPN says D12 is the second best player in the league? Really?
edit: and Dwade is ranked at number 3. troll list confirmed.

double edit: Dirk ranked higher than KD, Blake fucking Griffin, maybe the most one dimensional superstar in the NBA is a better player than K-Love and LMA. fuck all yall@espn.

you are looking at the 2011 list.

KingKong

It makes sense to me, Dwight is the most important player in the league after LeBron. I'm sure ESPN won't have him ranked 2nd this year though (will probably be Durant)

Top Bottom