• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT3| The Barclays Center is covered in rust

I feel like Mike Brown's ineptitude is the one silver lining for teams looking to beat to LA. that's more significant than their age.

I think age is a silver lining also. Dwight is the only one in that starting line-up younger than 30. I don't think they'll beat OKC.

was this ever posted? Jalen Rose admitted to deliberately injuring Bean in the 2000 Finals.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0T08-gJVcc&feature=player_embedded
90s guys were dirty as fuck.

Yeah and bean got him back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7P4SVFG7a8

I like the Celtics over the Heat right now actually. I've always thought Sully was a stud and it's a really underrated pick up. JET is a better player than Ray at this point imo. Avery Bradley and Courtney Lee are underrated. Darko and Fab brought in strictly to thug it up. Jeff Greens back. If they can stay healthy I think they will win a close series against the Heat.

Docs already gone on message before training camps even started that they only give a fuck about beating the Heat this year. Even going as far as to admit that Lakers probably are the best team but they don't give a shit because the Heat are in their crosshairs.

Don't sleep.

I like the Celtics over the Heat right now actually. I've always thought Sully was a stud and it's a really underrated pick up. JET is a better player than Ray at this point imo. Avery Bradley and Courtney Lee are underrated. Darko and Fab brought in strictly to thug it up. Jeff Greens back. If they can stay healthy I think they will win a close series against the Heat.

Docs already gone on message before training camps even started that they only give a fuck about beating the Heat this year. Even going as far as to admit that Lakers probably are the best team but they don't give a shit because the Heat are in their crosshairs.

Don't sleep.

Celts will go as far as KG takes them. If he can get on all fours and bark at father time until the end of the season. Celts can upset them, but I don't think its very likely. Miami are all but assured a spot in the finals with how busted the east is.

Don't sleep.

Terry might be an adequate replacement for Ray Ray but he can't match his basketball IQ. Ask Brandi how much of a dumbass Terry is. Avery Bradley could pose a problem for Wade though but I think Ray Ray and Lebron will bulldoze this team

Nori Chan

A3U3pejCQAAQ8m6.jpg:large

#RocNation on the backboard

Kwhit10

I'd take Ray over Jet, so would The Celtics.

Not necessarily. A lot of Celtics fans are happy Jet is here because he will relish the 6th man role (Ray was not). When Bradley comes back in December/January, fans want to see him start and play alongside Rondo. That wouldn't be able to happen with Ray around. And to be honest I was a little tired of watching the Celtics stand around for 20 seconds waiting for Ray to run around a bunch of screens only to not get open and have Rondo or Pierce throw up some contested low percentage shot.

Not necessarily. A lot of Celtics fans are happy Jet is here because he will relish the 6th man role (Ray was not). .

terryface.gif

Have fun with that. We are certainly glad to have him gone. If he's not chucking it, he's absolutely worthless. Doesn't drive left. Drives right but can't get to the hoop. Absolutely braindead on defense. Fast break pull-up 3s.

Sanjuro

Celts will go as far as KG takes them. If he can get on all fours and bark at father time until the end of the season. Celts can upset them, but I don't think its very likely. Miami are all but assured a spot in the finals with how busted the east is.

I think it is much more likely than last season. The fact the Heat let the series go seven games was unbelievable on it's own.

That being said this Celtics team has a much stronger core that is very questionable.

Smokey

How can I get a FB invite to a event titled ALL STAR WEEKEND PREVIEW featuring the following:

Hosted by: Von Wafer
Mike James, Rashard Lewis, Gerald Green, TJ Ford

wat

Coach Nick breaks down Kobe 81 vs. MJs 69. Dude is pretty biased against Bean and is kind of downplaying all the ridiculous fadeaway jumpers he drained, but hey, MJ was just that efficient with the shot selection.
Its pretty easy to bash Kobe when Kome mode gets activated in the fourth quarter of a tight game, but fuck it, we'll never see a 2 guard like him for a long ass time. I'll prolly be choked up when plays his last game, I was raised on that motherfuck, watched him in his prime. (way too young to see Michael in his)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTk1AOJfApk&feature=plcp

Top Bottom