• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT3| The Barclays Center is covered in rust

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Fun random Ryan Anderson factoid - he was the first player in NBA history with 150+ 3s made and 200+ ORBs in a single season, one that was lockout abbreviated too.

Is it okay if I root for the Hornets this year? Whats the policy around here on rooting for 2 basketball teams? Does Orlando even count as a professional basketball team this year?

Sigh.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Is it okay if I root for the Hornets this year? Whats the policy around here on rooting for 2 basketball teams? Does Orlando even count as a professional basketball team this year?

Sigh.

I'm not sure how it happened, but I've been in Lakers-age since 2009.

I think its a lifetime achievement award for trolling though.

Fun random Ryan Anderson factoid - he was the first player in NBA history with 150+ 3s made and 200+ ORBs in a single season, one that was lockout abbreviated too.

Sigh.

Jets fan and a Ryno fan

why do you like guys who suck

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
They already have a SG they just have to hope he comes back strong from injury in 2014.

Wait you mean rose? Even then they should take the best SG available. Rose playing a 1 or 2 beside either teague and the rookie could be a really nice look while rose adapts his game to being more of a 2 guard. I could see that giving the league headaches if the rookie can catch and shoot and pass half way decently.

Nori Chan

I MEAN REALLY DARKSIDE

df1d445ee5e26a3314a5f9f82b55fb0a_large

diehard

Fleer
Some of these motherfuckers better seriously emerge in collegeball this season otherwise this is gonna be the shittiest draft of all fucking time.

Players always emerge.. besides that, the last time there was a clear #1 before he even played in college was... John Wall.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Nice draft board. Team may actually try to win this season so they won't have the most ping pong balls.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Adam is MIA. Dy waited for no one. Reilo's xbox is stuck at his job at the indie-music plaid shirt factory.

I'm all alone.
Yo.

I'm probably gonna start a new character after I beat the game. Siren life is just.... you really consider being a healer after a while. Phaselock/recovery is just too good of a skill in 4player coop. You really need to get deep into the tech tree before you can start laying wood like bl1.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Adam is MIA. Dy waited for no one. Reilo's xbox is stuck at his job at the indie-music plaid shirt factory.

I'm all alone.

You're cute thinking I'd play a PC FPS on a shitty console.

dat console life.
comfy couch and FRAPS is where its at.

400 for dat launch 360
Probably 150 in repairs
Trade in old 360 upgrade to new one around 120
Paid over 100 in mic replacements
Controller replacements probably 80
Probably 200 in XBL payments lifetime
Hard drive replacement 50

1100 for hardware related to a goddam console over its lifetime.

Not to mention overpriced games in general.

Currently in the process of building a gaming PC...but...but dem console exclusives :(

Yo.

I'm probably gonna start a new character after I beat the game. Siren life is just.... you really consider being a healer after a while. Phaselock/recovery is just too good of a skill in 4player coop. You really need to get deep into the tech tree before you can start laying wood like bl1.

I kno dat feel bro. Siren trees are pretty amazing in each path and that coop healing...

Tried to mess around with a new Zero build but the idea of sniper or melee focused builds is kinda wack.

Ima just stick with my white girl.

h3ro

Lilith was my girl. I'm warming up to Maya now as I level up. Just got some sick Maliwan elemental SMGs and building up the Cataclysm tree. I'm not about that healing friends life.

I'm probably going to start over once Gaige is released and use this current Maya as my solo/loot hording character.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Code:
Tim Duncan 	87
Josh Smith 	87
Steve Nash 	87
Andre Iguodala 	87
Pau Gasol 	87
Roy Hibbert 	86
Tony Parker 	86
Manu Ginobli 	86
Blake Griffin 	86
Monta Ellis 	86
Eric Gordon 	85
Dirk Nowitzki 	85
Joe Johnson 	85
[U][B]Amare Stoudemire 84[/B][/U]
Al Jefferson 	84
Zach Randolph 	84
Kevin Garnett 	84
Danny Granger 	84
Paul Pierce 	83
Paul Millsap 	83
Joakim Noah 	83
[U][B]Chris Bosh 	83[/B][/U]
Marc Gasol 	83

0280_7ml6.gif

Epic trolling material is epic.

Omega

Banned
Code:
Tim Duncan 	87
Josh Smith 	87
Steve Nash 	87
Andre Iguodala 	87
Pau Gasol 	87
Roy Hibbert 	86
Tony Parker 	86
Manu Ginobli 	86
Blake Griffin 	86
Monta Ellis 	86
Eric Gordon 	85
Dirk Nowitzki 	85
Joe Johnson 	85
[U][B]Amare Stoudemire 84[/B][/U]
Al Jefferson 	84
Zach Randolph 	84
Kevin Garnett 	84
Danny Granger 	84
Paul Pierce 	83
Paul Millsap 	83
Joakim Noah 	83
[U][B]Chris Bosh 	83[/B][/U]
Marc Gasol 	83

0280_7ml6.gif

Epic trolling material is epic.

wow, Bosh still gets absolutely no respect.

I would like to know in what universe is Amar'e better considering at no point in their careers was he better than Bosh.

Top Bottom