• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT3| The Barclays Center is covered in rust

Yo.

I'm probably gonna start a new character after I beat the game. Siren life is just.... you really consider being a healer after a while. Phaselock/recovery is just too good of a skill in 4player coop. You really need to get deep into the tech tree before you can start laying wood like bl1.

Truth.

Gunzerker + Phaselock is the bees knees.

the more I watch retro NBA games the more I hate the ban on handchecks. watered down iso heavy ball ftw. The league is straight bitch today. like fuck, Im watching the 94 Finals and guys were putting their own teammates on blast right out there on the court. Johnny Starks fucks up and Ewing's right there yelling in his face. Sam Cassel throws up an airball and gets yelled at by Otis Thorpe. players do that now and they get called out by fans and the media. everyone's so concerned about feelings. smh.

charsace

the more I watch retro NBA games the more I hate the ban on handchecks. watered down iso heavy ball ftw.

I say this all the time. The stats that perimeter players put up now are partly manufactured by the rules. Besides Lebron, Nash, Kobe and few others you have to wonder what numbers guys would put up if you could hand check and clog the lane.

Jeff-DSA

I'd love to have the hand check come back and for them to get rid of the lax enforcement of traveling. Pretty soon wing players will get 5 steps, a pivot change, and an Irish jig as long as it's one motion towards the basket.

SUPREME1

Banned
I'd love to have the hand check come back and for them to get rid of the lax enforcement of traveling. Pretty soon wing players will get 5 steps, a pivot change, and an Irish jig as long as it's one motion towards the basket.

Crab dribble is half way there.

Hey, so what name did you settle on? Did you get my suggestion via pm?

My buddy, who married into a Mormon family many years ago, named his latest son that.

Jeff-DSA

I meant to PM you back, sorry brodude. We haven't settled yet, but the awful spelling is a dead option. I'm happy about that at least.

pilonv1

Stephen Curry 83
Chauncey Billups 82
Caron Butler 81
Tyreke Evans 81
Serge Ibaka 81
Gerald Wallace 81
Kevin Martin 81
Anthony Davis 80
Brook Lopez 80
Jason Kidd 80
Ray Allen 80
Iman Shumpert 80
Vince Carter 79
Avery Bradley 79
Shawn Marion 79
Kemba Walker 78
Maurice Williams 78
Paul George 78
Carlos Boozer 78
Jamal Crawford 78
Stephen Jackson 78
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist 78
Jeff Green 78
Jeremy Lin 77
Nate Robinson 77
Elton Brand 77
OJ Mayo 77
Grant Hill 77
Darren Collison 77
Devin Harris 77
Jason Terry 77
Taj Gibson 77
Antawn Jamison 77
Tyson Chandler 77
Aaron Brooks 77
Kenneth Faried 76
Kawhi Leonard 76
Harrison Barnes 75
Evan Turner 75
Gerald Green 75
Shane Battier 75
Mario Chalmers 75
Thomas Robinson 75
Kris Humphries 75
David West 75
J.R. Smith 75
Jared Dudley 75
JaVale McGee 74
Kris Humphries 74
Derrick Favors 74
D.J. Augustin 74
Chandler Parsons 74
MarShon Brooks 73
Matt Barnes 73
Patrick Patterson 73
Deandre Jordan 73
Nick Young 72
Toney Douglas 72
DeJuan Blair 72
Dion Waiters 71
Raja Bell 71
Alec Burks 71
Jeremy Lamb 71
Lamar Odom 71
Damian Lillard 70
Austin Rivers 67
Luke Walton 66
Kendall Marshall 65

The number of LOLs in this list is near fatal.

and everybody trying to be super nice to their teammate is the reason why guys like Westbrook and Monta Ellis play the way they do season after season. would anybody from any of the good 90s teams put up with those guys' shit?

pilonv1

Also

-Q: How are you with the left hand shooting it now?

-BOGUT: Fine.

-Q: You were always good with the left hand.

-BOGUT: I’ve always been comfortable with my left.

-Q: Can you actually shoot jumpers with the left?

-BOGUT: Yeah. I can shoot free throws with my left. When my elbow was all messed up I was seriously considering changing to a left-handed stroke.

Two bigs who you think are gonna shoot right but can shoot left. Playoffs son.

giri

That's just ridiculous.

Fuck is wrong with 2K?

Remember that it's a weighted score on the players play type.

So, kidd as a smart pass first pg who plays good positional defense is better that than Jeremy Lin is at bringing in the asian $$$$$$

Do the signature moves in 2k include VC's classic 'I think I might have shit myself, but I can't check cause then people will know I think I might have shit myself' playoff only freethrow preparation facial expressions?

you can crank a guy's shooting stats way, way up and it wont effect his overall rating the way offensive/defensive awareness does. Dirk and Steph Currys shooting stats will be through the roof.

To be fair, 2k as yet again revamped their ratings engine, so that could explain some of the wtf is this shit ratings plus bums like Raja and such are probally beign pumped up by the new skills system. Raja is probally a lockdown defender for some reason.

but still Hibbert at 86 is just lol...hell Turner at 75 is lol.

Then there is Kemba.

DY wasn't lying yall.

He never embraced the art of not giving any fucks. He needs to let go.

Top Bottom