• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT3| The Barclays Center is covered in rust

masud

Banned
Watching the Knicks/Laker game from last season on NBAtv and getting really pissed off all over again. Fuck you Dolan.

gloria_govan2.jpg

Matt Barnes supposedly married this girl in Vegas over the weekend

giri

I'm pretty sure half the "wives" were actually exes or girlfriends or fiancees. His affiliate on that show might've been one of those.

I think that's his actual ex wife. Cause i'm sure he's been married before.

But yes, most of them were never actually married to anyone on that show. They just got bball dick.

that is his girl from that show. they were never married and they broke up lots during the course of the it. if it really was a quickie marriage in Vegas, I doubt he was in a right state of mind, cause their relationship was turbulent to begin with

I've always wanted a game where the computer can draw bullshit penalties against me, what will 2K think of next?

NEW TO 2K14:

-AI will crack wise about your mother using factual info that you input about your fat ugly-ass mama.

-random deductions made from your skill points to payoff groupies. Purchase the Javale McGee add-on to ensure you're buying Chipotle for one and her thirsty-ass stays hungry.

-Who's that knocking? It's yur bastard son, son. Pay him off with 2K points. 'Father' 10+ kids and get the achievemnt 'Quiet is Kemp'.

Smokey

21714.jpg

p. sure it's a flop, but I'd never be sure with 2k

I like the control you give over the defense most of this shit was in back in the day but of course they removed it

also amuses me how they change the controls EVERY YEAR for people who never played 2k i imagine this is a headache

might be a demo thing, they tend to have bugs. I hope the pc version is a massive step up graphically tho. there's no reason why a 5 on 5 arena game cant have showcase graphics, Im tired of 2ks shit.

Any update on that Time Warner SportsNet shit yet? My area doesn't have TWC available. DirecTV or Brighthouse Networks better strike a deal asap...

pilonv1

i just noticed that you can manually do a flop on defense amazing

Why did you think I posted the controls? Sometimes you act like a Lakers fan...

I always forget the demo only has broadcast.
Weird thing is I've never met anyone that doesnt play on 2K cam.

You can use Kinect voice commands to change camera to 2k.

Top Bottom