• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT3| The Barclays Center is covered in rust

Well, this is really bad. The Washington Wizards have just announced that John Wall will miss eight weeks with a "stress injury" in his left patella tendon. That would keep him out for at least a month of the regular season, if not more. Surgery will not be required, according to the press release.

dean%20cry.gif

SHUT THE WHOLE FUCKING THREAD DOWN.

SamuraiX-

2k comin with that ether

goddam
lol they could have at least gave him one for rebounding or something.

He's probably cutting himself right now.

thanks 2K...now Doug will bench him and say "get some skills, scrub".
I love the idea that Doug would make coaching decisions based on 2K signature skills.

"Get out there, we need some boards and apparently you have 'glass cleaner' or whatever this year. Turner sit your blank skill tree ass down. Fuckin' generic, signature skill-less, busta-ass dusty-ass nobody."

rofl

I'm dying lol

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Can't believe the Knicks are signing Rasheed Wallace. He's 39 years old.

He's also only the fourth oldest player on the Knicks. So I guess this is considered a youth movement?

Just a couple months ago it looked like the Wiz might make the playoffs. Now with Wall getting injured and Nene still suffering from Got Paid, their best player is Okafor and Brad Beal is the only perimeter player on their team who knows how offense works.

Just a couple months ago it looked like the Wiz might make the playoffs. Now with Wall getting injured and Nene still suffering from Got Paid, their best player is Okafor and Brad Beal is the only perimeter player on their team who knows how offense works.

So you're saying we have a chance at Bazz.

Can he play some 3?

http://espn.go.com/nba/powerrankings/_/year/2013/week/-1

Stein is a good reporter but a horrible analyst.

The Clippers being ranked as significantly better than the Grizzlies is silly and overreactionary and not understanding of where the the Grizzlies were physically at the end of the year. Gasol had to play huge minutes (with huge responsibilities) in the regular season and it wore him down and Randolph was at 70%. They crush the Clippers with both guys playing at 90% to 100%.

Garnett said he has not talked to Allen since signing with Heat and has no plans. "I don't have Ray's number anymore"

Why shouldn't he? Ray looks like a bitch for what he did imo. You got a ring with these boys, you got paid, they wanted to keep paying you, they showed they can still compete at a high level, got high draft picks, and yet you runnin over to the enemy.

Props to KG.

In contention for a top 3 pick with him there so why not

Let the games begin then.

220px-T-72_Ajeya1.jpg

Mothman91

Is it bad that I'm starting to hope he's out for the season and comes back completely healthy like Griff?

Cuz that's a nice way for us to get another top 3 pick.

Another top 3 pick would be nice, but even with him out, we aren't going to be bad as some other teams.

If not for Kurt Rambis, Randy Wittman would be the worst coach I've ever seen.

He isn't long for life in Washington, but he wasn't so bad the second half of the season here. Of course interim coaches always look alright though, and their shit is exposed for what it is with a full training camp and a full season ahead of them. What was he doing in Sota?

Pimpwerx

Why shouldn't he? Ray looks like a bitch for what he did imo. You got a ring with these boys, you got paid, they wanted to keep paying you, they showed they can still compete at a high level, got high draft picks, and yet you runnin over to the enemy.

Props to KG.
KG just voicing all over Boston's butthurt. RayRay's in mid-20s form, according to Spo. That South Beach fountain of youth is already paying dividends. Haters gonna be salty all year. PEACE.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
He isn't long for life in Washington, but he wasn't so bad the second half of the season here. Of course interim coaches always look alright though, and their shit is exposed for what it is with a full training camp and a full season ahead of them. What was he doing in Sota?

What I mostly remember: his schemes were bad (very jump shot heavy offense, with a roster that only had like one guy that could any in McCants), his rotations were awful, and his hardass bit eventually alienated everyone.

KG just voicing all over Boston's butthurt. RayRay's in mid-20s form, according to Spo. That South Beach fountain of youth is already paying dividends. Haters gonna be salty all year. PEACE.

I agree that KG is butthurt but mid-20s form for ray-ray? I have to see it to believe it.

mhi

Wall, Monroe, Cousins....jury is still out on Favors, Hayward, Fields, Booker, Seraphin , Paul George, Ed Davis...Looks like just the sixers missed out bro :(

Actually Turner might turn it around if he can learn to shoot. Still a beast on the boards for a 2 guard.

Top Bottom