• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT3| The Barclays Center is covered in rust

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
NBA preseason starts in a week guys, you guys excited?!?

Biggest game of the first week is obviously Magic - Hornets in MEXICO CITY. Gustavo Ayon is gonna be a rock star! Hornets got 3 top 50 players (or was Anthony Davis outside of the top 50 idk) according to ESPN so they should like be kinda good this year, well the other 9 players on their roster are probably like garbage but whatever. Go Hornets!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Wait... who?

Eric Gordon shouldn't be a top 50 player until he can play 50 games a season at least

I dont even know who else you could be referring to.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
NzBtN.png

:(

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Bashing a guy for his playoff stats when the Magic ain't going to make the playoffs for the next 5 years seems kind of silly.

But its true he's sucked in the playoffs.

why was there such a drop off in the number of white american players in the league from the 90s and onward? does the nfl offer greener pastures or something?
Its kind of similar to the drop off in black americans playing in the major leagues.

why was there such a drop off in the number of white american players in the league from the 90s and onward? does the nfl offer greener pastures or something?
Its kind of similar to the drop off in black americans playing in the major leagues.

White Americans have a lot more options when it comes to the sports they play.

ugh all these talks about Jeff Green i am hearing from random celtics fans makes me :/

dude is still gonna be garbage, Ainge :mad:

that news about Ray is :( , he really should have sat more when he was here, he got jelly at Avery and played when hurt.

Anyone know if 2K13 has an online code/pass? red box day 1 for me :D

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I can vouch for a fact that Blazers jerseys isn't real. Not with those colors, at least.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Where the hell did you get those jerseys from? They are fucking horrendous.

It looks like someone that works at adidas got ahold of the Illustrator files and decided to go full-retard on the colors.

charsace

The iso focus of the game phased out certain types of guards. For whatever reason white american guards aren't as athletic as their european counterparts.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
There are a few that are ok. The Lakers once is decent if they deck out the floor in the old white and blue set up.

Top Bottom