• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

jman2050

I'm glad someone mentioned this. Here's the goal for the rest of this game: make some physical plays and fouls that leave a "we'll get you back" type of psychological effect. Maybe even a tech or two.

Maybe Bynum can bitch his way into a suspension again.

lmao like clockwork ryu talking about anything other than his team losing

and obv child molestation, his other no go subject

real talk

Other than my team losing?

How's this?

THE LAKERS ARE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.

My team is getting smashed like the hand of a $100 million dollar man trying to go MMA on a fire hydrant.

My team is getting abused like the Knicks fanbase every year they buy tickets.

My squad is getting ripped a new one like as though they were playing the Bobcats in MSG.

Is that on topic enough for you or do you need some NOVAKAINE?

h3ro

Folks. Real Lakers fans know we winning game two. We gonna pull some psychological david copperfield on Okc. We got'em right where we want them!

TRMPz.jpg

DY was right on the money about Sessions not making a lick of difference in the playoff, it's been Blake pulling good games out of his ass lulz

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Other than my team losing?

How's this?

THE LAKERS ARE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.

My team is getting smashed like the hand of a $100 million dollar man trying to go MMA on a fire hydrant.

My team is getting abused like the Knicks fanbase every year they buy tickets.

My squad is getting ripped a new one like as though they were playing the Bobcats in MSG.

Is that on topic enough for you or do you need some NOVAKAINE?

Xby32.png

Kobe 7-18
Sess 1-7
Pau 5-11
Metta 4-10

J.Hill is th eonly bench player to score.

Respective OKC players:
Sef 3-3
YNB 10-15
Ibaka 3-5
KD 8-16

Fish 1-6
COllison 2-2
Harden 4-11
Cook 1-1
Nazr 3-5
Aldrich 1-1

It's sad seeing Fisher try so hard to drive to the lane and fail to get a bucket in an attempt to show that he could do it too and is as good as Sessions.

Tom Penny

People are tripping. Denver ate up LA besides Kobe going god mode in game 6 and what happened? OKC can't play better Lakers can't play worse.

I wonder how many people are going to blame Bynum and Gasol because the Lakers couldn't defend the perimeter.

It's majorly on them because bigs are supposed to be able to stop pick-and-roll and cut off penetration and Bynum and Gasol are slow as fuck.

Not that the Lakers' perimeter defenders are good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom