• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
This type of game won't happen again. It was pretty obvious it was gonna end up like this... tired team just ended a 7 game series vs. a fully rested young group of kids.

Lakers win game 2 in a tough, close, physical style that soft OKC won't be able to answer.

Courtsides are around $1k-2k I think. Although I might be able to get some for free cause I know a courtside season ticket holder, but definitely not for Lakers.

I'm down for 100 level though, I know I can swing many of those for free.

I'm comin! I'll take ya'll out for some steaks or something!

This type of game won't happen again. It was pretty obvious it was gonna end up like this... tired team just ended a 7 game series vs. a fully rested young group of kids.

Lakers win game 2 in a tough, close, physical style that soft OKC won't be able to answer.

Want to bet?

Tom Penny

it is true it's still 0-1 but losing by 1 or losing by 100 is not the same psychological effect

I don't buy that. I know when I lose I'd rather in my head say it was a stinker vs lose the way the Celtics did in a very winnable game. Sometimes you ain't got it. The bigger problem is OKC confidence is through the rafters.

it is true it's still 0-1 but losing by 1 or losing by 100 is not the same psychological effect

I have seen a lot of series when a team blows the other team out game 1 and then loses the series.

In fact, it happened last season. Bulls blew Miami the fuck out in game 1. What happened after?

now, don't get me wrong. I'm not arguing Lakers are fine here. Every problem the Lakers had defensively in the matchups were exposed. And LAL are not winning this series. BUT, getting blown out game 1 doesn't mean you'll lose the series. It happens quite often. This will happen to be one those that are legit.

Duki

Banned
wow @ these fairweather laker fans pretending they aint phased + pretending they knew thisd happen

just release them tears guys

this is like, without lube goddamn

Where is the rest coming from? They play Wednesday and then Friday and Saturday. The Lakers fucked themselves up by not winning game 5.

They will get blown out in game , too.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Wtf at tag. Not like this!!

qHN3k.gif

jman2050

Don't you get tired of being wrong about everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom