• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
nuggets need to just keep pushing it. lakers can't hang with them unless it turns into a half court game. most of the lakers players are afraid to shoot at this point

Good thing Lakers are down to a front-running team. That's why you come out with effort at home in a close-out game.

And when will Kobe stop switching on defense? He's playing to switch every time.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
CarlosBoozer2.jpg

See ya next season, Bulls. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-Boozer Defense Force

Vire

There would be nothing better than this going to seven and having Artest being the reason the Lakers lose because he's rusty. The ultimate hilarious justice.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Those catches by Bynum under the basket...sigh. Those should be rim shattering dunks. Makes you miss shaq.

As frustrating as some of his decisions can be it's really unfair to compare bynum to shaq. For all the crybabying about shaq doing nothing but lower his shoulder it's insanely rare to find a man that has such quick footwork and such physical strength at the same time.

The fact that Bynum has been keeping the ball high in most cases, trying hard on D, and having more than one post move, combined with his physical gifts makes him at worst the 2nd best Center in the league.

There would be nothing better than this going to seven and having Artest being the reason the Lakers lose because he's rusty. The ultimate hilarious justice.

Not sure why you are so obsessed with what happens to my team.

I don't think I've posted about your team once this postseason.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Those catches by Bynum under the basket...sigh. Those should be rim shattering dunks. Makes you miss shaq.

might just be my lakers culture, but god damn is the denver pa announcer fucking annoying

Honestly can't think of a PA announcer I've ever noticed on tv that wasn't annoying.

The Detroit one (not sure if same guy) from 05ish was the WORST.

In person the Celtic's PA is fine.

Vire

Not sure why you are so obsessed with what happens to my team.

I don't think I've posted about your team once this postseason.
Because the Lakers are full of shitheads and are easy to hate. We went though this before. :)
Plus I have to pick someone to root for. Don't think about it too much.

As frustrating as some of his decisions can be it's really unfair to compare bynum to shaq. For all the crybabying about shaq doing nothing but lower his shoulder it's insanely rare to find a man that has such quick footwork and such physical strength at the same time.

The fact that Bynum has been keeping the ball high in most cases, trying hard on D, and having more than one post move, combined with his physical gifts makes him at worst the 2nd best Center in the league.

homerlaughing-1.gif

Fucking Hill. Come on, man. What a bad sequence to have.

Down 10 after 1...should have been 8 or 6.

Pau with a complete 0 in that quarter. points, rebounds, assists. 0. Bynum with no FGs.

Bigs came to play. They need non-Kobe's to hit jumpshots to save them and give them space, I guess.

Not very hard to be 2nd best when the amount of good centers = not very many.

Lkr

Honestly can't think of a PA announcer I've ever noticed on tv that wasn't annoying.

The Detroit one (not sure if same guy) from 05ish was the WORST.

In person the Celtic's PA is fine.

i don't mind the Magic PA announcer in person. Denver and Miami really are 1 and 2 in the worst PA announcer contest. I never minded Mason(the detroit guy). yeah, he was/is gimmicky, but at least he was/is original

Cloudy

Banned
Overrated Bynum sucking as usual. If I'm Brown, I don't sit Kobe here. You cannot let this team play without pressure

Vire

Fucking Hill. Come on, man. What a bad sequence to have.

Down 10 after 1...should have been 8 or 6.

Pau with a complete 0 in that quarter. points, rebounds, assists. 0. Bynum with no FGs.

Bigs came to play.
You are lucky you guys are down only 10. Really awful quarter.

Because the Lakers are full of shitheads and are easy to hate. We went though this before. :)

Those in glass houses...

And somehow they are on your mind, all the time.

It's ok to be jealous, man.

I'd be jelly too if my team retired the number of the man that shitted on my squad for years.

Admittance is the first step to recovery.

I already picked the Heat to win their chip* this year.

Not budging off that.

Cloudy

Banned
Bigs came to play. They need non-Kobe's to hit jumpshots to save them and give them space, I guess.

Sit one of those clowns and play Hill. At least he competes on the glass. Kobe is our only chance this game

Vire

Those in glass houses...

And somehow they are on your mind, all the time.

It's ok to be jealous, man.

I'd be jelly too if my team retired the number of the team that shitted on my squad for years.

Admittance is the first step to recovery.

I already picked the Heat to win their chip* this year.

Not budging off that.
Jealous of a team getting beat by the Nuggets? :lol

Overrated Bynum sucking as usual. If I'm Brown, I don't sit Kobe here. You cannot let this team play without pressure

He can't play forever, man.

Besides, they not-Kobe players have to score at some point if they're going to win. They can't rely on him wholly. It failed last game...

Bulls' fans hoping for a Boozer amnesty need to be prepared to be disappointed. Rose won't be back until just before the playoffs (if we make it) and Deng is going to miss the first 2 or 3 months of the season recovering from the wrist surgery he should have had 3 months ago. Boozer will be the Bulls' only offensive weapon for most of the season. :(

Time to Tank. SHABAZZ HERE WE COME

I can't believe we gotta put up with another 14 days of Men at Work promos before that horrendous show even premiers. Here's to hoping it gets cancelled after episode one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom