• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mamba, can you explain to me why Gallo is being guarded by Steve Blake?

How does this make any basketball sense?

He got switched on that one from a screen. That wasn't by design, though.

Denver is shooting insane from 3. After 5 games of horrible shooting, they've gotten really hot here. ugh.

When Kobe comes in, Lakers HAVE TO go to the Kobe-Pau PnR. They need to get Pau going with it.

Be honest LakersGAF: Do you think this current incarnation of the Los Angeles Lakers can beat OKC in a best-of-7 series?

I haven't thought so all year.

demigod

Pau and Bynum playing like they don't care. Too bad CP3 went to Clippers, I'd trade Pau for him in a heartbeat.

Craig Sager confirms that the Birdman incident does involve alleged "Internet crimes against Children"

I hope it just turns out to be a big misunderstanding, but if Anderson is guilty of what's alleged, fuck him. That's scum on the lowest level.

i love kobes "aww man i'm REALLY sick guys!" look he has on his face at every moment the camera is on him. you aint jordan biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

Yeah, Kobe (the guy that downplays injuries all the time) is faking.

Sick or healthy, Kobe wouldn't have dropped that kick off return.

you aint hester biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

Had a chance to get to it 5...screw up.

Leave Miller wide open for 3 again. 7/10 from 3 now.

Pau misses open shot, doesn't outrun Al Harrington down the floor. Seriously Pau is AWFUL right now.

Mxrz

Internet crimes relating to children? Well, that doesn't sound good. Almost seems like they're trying to scoot around whatever it is they found.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Internet crimes relating to children? Well, that doesn't sound good. Almost seems like they're trying to scoot around whatever it is they found.

He was trollin kids on message boards!

Canuck76

Banned

I think it's pretty clear at this point what's suspected. They're not going to describe that junk on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom