• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
You hate the Dolphins because they aren't winning. What kind of fan attitude is that? You only care for the team when they win and it's popular?

I hate the team we have, I love the Dolphins. I will always love the Dolphins and watch every excruciating game that makes me want to rip my eyes out cause I LOVE THE DOLPHINS. But that whole group of guys we have, they suck, our front office they suck and I hate what has happened to this organization.

I hate the team we have, I love the Dolphins. I will always love the Dolphins and watch every excruciating game that makes me want to rip my eyes out cause I LOVE THE DOLPHINS. But that whole group of guys we have, they suck, our front office they suck and I hate what has happened to them.

My most vivid memory of Dan Marino is 62-7 and we've had to sit through the Wannstache, Saban, and Irecells era.

It just hurts.

The fuck are you talking about? I live in Miami. I've never been a Colts fan. Try.

I thought you being a Pacers fan also meant you're a Colts fan. Either way, I don't need to try anything.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Glad to see Wade got his swag back. With this, and Lebron rolling, the Heat can get to the finals easy. Don't know if those two can have A+ games four times against the Spurs/OKC though...

Omega

Banned
I thought DY was too hard on the Pacers before the series..

after watching them, I think he's been too lenient

they're so bad I almost don't want to watch basketball anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom