• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
slaptech.gif

lol

Holy shit how the hell does this even happen.

Another Bledsoe layup with no foul! lololol. memphis is such a stupid team. Let the 60% and below FTs shooters get layups and dunks.

Can't believe everyone was afraid to play this team. Mentally doesn't have it. They miss battier's leadership.

Another Bledsoe layup with no foul! lololol. memphis is such a stupid team. Let the 60% and below FTs shooters get layups and dunks.

Can't believe everyone was afraid to play this team. Mentally doesn't have it. They miss battier's leadership.

agreed. short of chris paul, they should foul every clippers player. the rest of the team is awful at the line

Canuck76

Banned

Yeah last year Gasol and especially Randolph were just go to options on the block. They just haven't shown that offensive consistency that they did last year

Yeah last year Gasol and especially Randolph were just go to options on the block. They just haven't shown that offensive consistency that they did last year

Zbo is not healthy. That's obvious.

lol @ playing Arenas here. no cp3 and Clippers are pulling away. Shamful. Memphis is maybe the worst 4th quarter team I've ever seen in the playoffs.

Clippers foul Allen. Look, they're not stupid.

thekad

Banned

Battier would have fouled out every game hacking Evans.

VDN waited one dead ball too long to bring in Cp3. Should have checked in when Allen was at the line. Got to cash in on house money there!

Might be an interesting finish, but I expect Cp3 to close it, now.

giri

I think it is more than that. Hollins has been outcoached by VDN. Let that sink in for a minute.

Edit: Haddadi now really?

i like how hollins has gotten most of the team to play hard. But he's getting out played by really random match ups.

Zbo is not healthy. That's obvious.

lol @ playing Arenas here. no cp3 and Clippers are pulling away. Shamful. Memphis is maybe the worst 4th quarter team I've ever seen in the playoffs.

Clippers foul Allen. Look, they're not stupid.

Don't think Gasol is 100% either he hasn't been playing well since the bone bruise in his knee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom