• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
But kobe wasnt really that huge in this one

Was he making a joke then

Just regular bad trolling.

DEVON, Get THE TABLES!!!!!!

My favorite tag-team of all-time.

And K.Jack/Cavs-Age, yea, I know how you felt in the playoffs now, except our guy can come through in the clutch.

Take this Babbling fool off of my TV, and hire someone who actually understands HOW TO COACH!

Yo Charles U MAD?

salty.jpg

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Why the fuck is the Clipzzz @ Mem game at 1 p.m ET yet the IND @ MIA is 3:30 p.m ET???

Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Yes, but ESPN pulls all the strings sadly. ESPN doesn't want to showcase any other teams that doesn't have LeBron or Kobe. I bet they want to move Grizz/Clipps to ESPN2.

Vandiger

@ Lakers-age:

Just like Cavs-age the year we made it to the Finals, you already have that bittersweet feeling, almost wishing you didn't advance, just because you know COTY Mike Brown surely would've been fired.

Jimbo hired this chump for 4 years at 4 million per year I think.

Duki

Banned
that was one of the dumbest losses ever lol

literally decided not to box out ever in the last 8 mins

just cos

and even when they tried their version of boxing out consisted of the nuggets player standing under the rim and the lakers player standing in position

smh

Mothman91

Yes, but ESPN pulls all the strings sadly. ESPN doesn't want to showcase any other teams that doesn't have LeBron or Kobe. I bet they want to move Grizz/Clipps to ESPN2.

Don't they know that Clipzz fans (lol) have to wake up at 10 in the damn morning to watch the game?

Godslay

Banned
I'm fine with Karl. He can be way too laid back at times, and I'm not sure if it always works out.

The team needs that one piece to make them a contender. We have good players, but no one that is great at this point. Maybe Lawson/Gallo or Faried will end up being the guy, but until we get the go to guy we will likely end up here again.

Chiggs

Gold Member
Well it was a nice run by the McNuggets though.

Not really.

If anything, people congratulating them on pushing the series to 7 shows you just how far standards have dropped for the team. Obviously, nobody ever expects them to win, but here's the "Good Try" award. Denver basketball is completely depressing.

thekad

Banned
that was one of the dumbest losses ever lol

literally decided not to box out ever in the last 8 mins

just cos

and even when they tried their version of boxing out consisted of the nuggets player standing under the rim and the lakers player standing in position

smh

Eh, that's the Lakers strength. Two big ass 7 footers, you expect them to out rebound 6'8'' forwards and a dumbass.

Can't plan for 19 points from Blake, though. Game was over when Blake got hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom