• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Nuggs. Close but it's yet another first round exit.

untitled-329l4a.gif

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Don't they know that Clipzz fans (lol) have to wake up at 10 in the damn morning to watch the game?

They don't give a fuck about any teams outside the Lakers/Bulls/Knicks/Heat/Celtics. Heat and Pacers should have started last night.

lol you're going to be sorely disappointed. The real meltdowns will occur when the Heat win the title. And that will be delicious.

I think it's hilarious that people think real Laker fans with working eyes will meltdown when we lose (and we will lose) in the next round.

And you're right, the real meltdowns will happen when the Heat win it all.

My body is ready.

Duki

Banned
Eh, that's the Lakers strength. Two big ass 7 footers, you expect them to out rebound 6'8'' forwards and a dumbass.

Can't plan for 19 points from Blake, though. Game was over when Blake got hot.

i know i know, but like

shit

dont care how tall he is, if you cant box out skinny ass pau gtfo this league plz

to not even try is just like smh

like letting him come right in on the series where he missed like ten zillion put backs and finally got one

what the fuck was that

linsivvi

I'm fine with Karl. He can be way too laid back at times, and I'm not sure if it always works out.

The team needs that one piece to make them a contender. We have good players, but no one that is great at this point. Maybe Lawson/Gallo or Faried will end up being the guy, but until we get the go to guy we will likely end up here again.

At some point you'll need to get a star player if you want to go further. One that you can depend upon on in the playoffs.

So you laker fans still want Gasol gone next season?

Nobody but Morey would take him, and that ship has already sailed. He's gonna disappear in half of the games, and play big in the other half. Just like his brother.

Bynum's skill level isn't even that high. His offensive is too mechanical and deliberate. It's why he can be contained and flustered. He is what he is. A very good center. Not a franchise player. Not an all time great. He also happens to be a jackass who plays lazy sometimes and acts like a douche. So was Shaq. But Shaq was putting up 30/12 and dominating on both sides of the ball. He could get away with that. Elden Campbell couldn't' get away with that.

Gotta take out his saltiness on somebody.

cue the bynumsmile.gif

Bynum got 2 more rings than Chuck?

Chuck is ripping Bynum again? Typical jealousy because of his won shortcomings. Sadly whatever he says probably has truth to it because of Bynums disappearing act after going unfiltered on a microphone.

Branduil

Who cares if the Heat win? Especially in an asterisk year. Winning titles is what they're supposed to do. Them failing to do so is when the real meltdowns happen.

Barrage

Denver needs a guy who can put in 20 Points per godddamn game. Period. When you have teams who have 2, 3 guys who can do that, and you have ZERO, you don't have a shot in hell of going anywhere.

Darkman M

I'd rather see LeIso win his first, then Donecan and the Spurs get one for the thumb. Crimson and his sidekick obji are unbearable enough already.

Branduil

I'd rather see LeIso win his first, then Donecan and the Spurs get one for the thumb. Crimson and his sidekick obji are unbearable enough already.

I don't give a crap. It's an asterisk title no matter who wins it. I've watched so much shameball this year, no one can tell me that this is what basketball is supposed to be like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom