• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, when I read a couple seasons ago, I'm going to assume you mean in 2010, not after.

But anyway, the most you could argue was last playoffs. And then Pau took it back this season, anyway. And both have had a bad 1st round.

You're just holding Pau to a higher standard because of what his peak was. But he's not worse than his bro, still.

I'd take his bro the last two seasons.

I'd take his bro the last two seasons.

F7KMi.png

Like I said, you're comparing Pau to his previous self, not his actual brother.

Why is Lionel Hollins playing his bench? Gay and Conley shouldn't ever sit, here. And no Arenas. Also Marc. They're not old. Run em.

Cp3 should be in, too.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I look forward to the Spurs ending Ralph Lawler's season. He's like my 2nd favorite pbp guy right now. If Ian Eagle calls the tv games, it would be like awesome x 10.

Bledsoe is playing great right now.

Unfortunately this will probably mean VDN will finish with Bled+CP3+Kenyon+Griffin and that lineup is terrible. Lost them game 6

They need Evans out there.

Wow, Jordan is coming in? and before Griffin?

has Jordan even played in the 4th? Martin and Evans was working..i don't care if he has 5, you roll with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom