• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talon

We talking 'bout punks?
1130671_display_image.jpg

Should be interesting to see how the Pacers react. What's Brons career high? Like 50? They literally just have to stop Wade and it should be pretty hard to lose that game.

Wondering what a hypothetical sign and trade with the Lakers for Deron would look like assuming Bynum isn't included (which he shouldn't).

Would the Nets really want to go into fucking Brooklyn of all places with a player as soft as Pau as the man running the show?

Can't the Lakers just amnesty Pau and sign Deron straight up? Then obviously trade Bynum + Pieces for Howard/Turk.

Deron
Kobe
Metta
Lamar Odom
Dwight

Lets be real. Instant ring.

Lets be real, that's not going to happen.

It's not like the Lakers organization wouldn't be willing to pay Pau to leave considering it probably guarantees the Lakers at least 1 ring and playoff contention beyond Kobes retirement.

Even if I was a Laker fan, I would want no part of Lamar Odom.

LO played some of the best ball of his career up until the CP3 shit went down. He'd be absolutely fine in a Laker uniform again.

I'd like LO back if its cheap. The way he played last season is probably closer to how he'll be next than his 6th man of the year outing he had with LAL.

Sanjuro

It's not like the Lakers organization wouldn't be willing to pay Pau to leave considering it probably guarantees the Lakers at least 1 ring and playoff contention beyond Kobes retirement.

LO played some of the best ball of his career up until the CP3 shit went down. He'd be absolutely fine in a Laker uniform again.

I don't believe that for a second. I've been a Lamar fan for years now and even I can't justify that coward.

Fuck the NBA. Upgrade Psycho T's flagrant and let his sorry ass still play and then suspend Haslem? Such bullshit. And Pittman should have gotten more, that was as dangerous as MWP's elbow, had intention and celebration behind it.

Fuck the NBA. Upgrade Psycho T's flagrant and let his sorry ass still play and then suspend Haslem? Such bullshit. And Pittman should have gotten more, that was as dangerous as MWP's elbow, had intention and celebration behind it.

I agree on Pittman. Bit surprised it was under 5 games, especially considering he is worthless for the Heat to begin with.

Don't agree that Tyler should have been suspended. haslem went into the play with the intent to injure. Tyler did not. He was trying to make a play on the ball.

Granger is playing in Game 6.

Won't be effective on that ankle, though.

Omega

Banned
Hasn't Deron said like 10 times he wants to play for Dallas or with Dwight Howard?

Also, this fantasy scenario isn't likely. The Lakers would still have to pay Pau his money.

People keep throwing out "amnesty this player!" as if it's like football where you just cut a dude and he's fucked. Lakers would still have to pay the majority of his contract

Aren't the Lakers still WAY over the salary cap? You got rid of Walton and Fisher but still have other ridiculous contracts.

Hasn't Deron said like 10 times he wants to play for Dallas or with Dwight Howard?

Also, this fantasy scenario isn't likely. The Lakers would still have to pay Pau his money.

People keep throwing out "amnesty this player!" as if it's like football where you just cut a dude and he's fucked. Lakers would still have to pay the majority of his contractAren't the Lakers still WAY over the salary cap? You got rid of Walton and Fisher but still have other ridiculous contracts.

That money is pretty irrelevant when you're talking about the money generated by bringing Deron/Kobe/Dwight together and the longevity you add to the franchise as a whole though.

Sanjuro

its good to know that my LA kings will be hoisting a stanley cup very soon.
i've been a big hockey fan for a very long time.
and trust me, im an expert in hockey lore and advanced stats.

leggo!

Lifelong!

I'll probably be rooting for one of the New York teams, but I'm glad the Kings eliminated Phoenix. Fucking embarrassment.

SUPREME1

Banned

People keep throwing out "amnesty this player!" as if it's like football where you just cut a dude and he's fucked. Lakers would still have to pay the majority of his contract

Aren't the Lakers still WAY over the salary cap? You got rid of Walton and Fisher but still have other ridiculous contracts.

What's your point? They'd have to pay him as an organization, but it wouldn't count towards the cap. So who gives a shit?

Lakers are just now going to reap the benefits of there billion dollar deal with Time Warner. They will be shitting straight cash homey.

iamvin22

Industry Verified
Indiana Pacers ‏@Pacers
Tyler Hansbrough, Udonis Haslem & Dexter Pittman all had their Flagrant Foul Ones upgraded to Flagrant Foul Twos.

i thought hansbrough didnt get a upgrade????

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Indiana Pacers ‏@Pacers
Tyler Hansbrough, Udonis Haslem & Dexter Pittman all had their Flagrant Foul Ones upgraded to Flagrant Foul Twos.

i thought hansbrough didnt get a upgrade????

He did but he wasn't suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom