• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
A funny part about a Deron in LA fantasy scenario is that Tyreke would instantly be the 4th worst starting PG in California, and about 6th worst starting guard.

Did Moris really say that T's foul "wasn't flagrant"?

SMFH

Meh, I'm ok with the flagrant call, but with how the game has been called it was pretty tame. If Wade gets away with playing safety and Bron can throw bows then T's was just a hard foul.

But if that's a flagrant I expect Udonis to miss a game and Pittman to begin his new competitive eating career.

Meh, I'm ok with the flagrant call, but with how the game has been called it was pretty tame. If Wade gets away with playing safety and Bron can throw bows then T's was just a hard foul.

But if that's a flagrant I expect Udonis to miss a game and Pittman to begin his new competitive eating career.

Honestly I doubt Haslem will miss time. Pittman is gone. I expect blood next game, gonna be good.

Vahagn

Honestly I doubt Haslem will miss time. Pittman is gone. I expect blood next game, gonna be good.

Psycho T could have been called for a flagrant, or he could have not...He made a play on the ball, got his hand on the ball, wade brought the ball down to his chest, psycho t's arm continued it's downward motion and gave wade a small cut.

And the Pacers haven't been playing overly physical, they haven't been backing down, and their front court is bigger and stronger. When you stick Shane Battier to guard David West, it's going to look like he's getting manhandled out there.

Just because Granger isn't scared to get in Lebron's face after that missed elbow, and the bigs of Indiana are bigger than the bigs of Miami doesn't mean Indiana is playing dirty basketball...most of the over-the-top physicality that has no place in the game is coming from one side in this series

Psycho T could have been called for a flagrant, or he could have not...He made a play on the ball, got his hand on the ball, wade brought the ball down to his chest, psycho t's arm continued it's downward motion and gave wade a small cut.

And the Pacers haven't been playing overly physical, they haven't been backing down, and their front court is bigger and stronger. When you stick Shane Battier to guard David West, it's going to look like he's getting manhandled out there.

Just because Granger isn't scared to get in Lebron's face after that missed elbow, and the bigs of Indiana are bigger than the bigs of Miami doesn't mean Indiana is playing dirty basketball...most of the over-the-top physicality that has no place in the game is coming from one side in this series

Are you serious man? Like Blackace said, I'll believe it the first time but twice in the series? Fuck that bullshit you're trying to preach. We ain't beating up on the Pacers. Like West said, the two plays were an eye for an eye. They'll respond.

By the letter of the law, Hansborough's foul deserved a Flagrant 1, the two Heat fouls deserved Flagrant 2's. (How Pittman wasn't arrested and charged on the spot is beyond me, I guess his name's not Metta World Peace so he can get away with it).But I would definitely file Haslem's foul under "unnecessary and excessive contact", he made a non-basketball play and made violent contact with another player. At least with T, you could argue that he went for the block/deflect/alter and caught Wade when he followed through with his hand. Haslem should have gotten a flagrant-2 and deserves to sit out Game 6, but will he?

Something tells me the NBA will bitch out just like the refs last night by upgrading the call to a flagrant-2 but not suspending him. I understand that it's "playoff basketball" and I also understand the league's desire to not subvert the refs' autonomy by overturning their rulings, but by the letter of the law that this league created, Haslem shouldn't be playing in Game 6. (And that fool Pittman should be updating his resume).

This will create a dangerous precedent, basically telling both teams that hard, physical (dirty) play will go virtually unpunished and the rest of this series will be a bloodbath. Literally.

Haslem should be suspended because the foul happened early in the game and should have been ejected. Make it up by making him sit out game 6, IMO.

Pittman should get the MWP suspension.

By the letter of the law, Hansborough's foul deserved a Flagrant 1, the two Heat fouls deserved Flagrant 2's. (How Pittman wasn't arrested and charged on the spot is beyond me, I guess his name's not Metta World Peace so he can get away with it).But I would definitely file Haslem's foul under "unnecessary and excessive contact", he made a non-basketball play and made violent contact with another player. At least with T, you could argue that he went for the block/deflect/alter and caught Wade when he followed through with his hand. Haslem should have gotten a flagrant-2 and deserves to sit out Game 6, but will he?

Something tells me the NBA will bitch out just like the refs last night by upgrading the call to a flagrant-2 but not suspending him. I understand that it's "playoff basketball" and I also understand the league's desire to not subvert the refs' autonomy by overturning their rulings, but by the letter of the law that this league created, Haslem shouldn't be playing in Game 6. (And that fool Pittman should be updating his resume).

This will create a dangerous precedent, basically telling both teams that hard, physical (dirty) play will go virtually unpunished and the rest of this series will be a bloodbath. Literally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ7NkC_Zxq4&feature=related

Bring it the fuck on.

The fuck you even talkin about dude?
You post a video of the 90s Heat losing on their homecourt with a couple of dudes catching feelings then getting ejected for mouthing off in response to someone saying how the light punishment in Game 5 is going to create a bloodbath.

To top it off, you write "Bring it the fuck on."

Are you this dumb on purpose or comedy sake?

If Haslem is the difference between winning and losing, Miami's troubles are quite deep.
Of course our troubles are deep. The only scoring big man we had is injured. We're fucked.
You post a video of the 90s Heat losing on their homecourt with a couple of dudes catching feelings then getting ejected for mouthing off in response to someone saying how the light punishment is going to create a bloodbath.

To top it off, you write "Bring it the fuck on."

Are you this dumb on purpose or comedy sake?

I posted a video that summarized what was a physical and tough series. The fight was only one part of the fucking video, just because its all your retard ass wants to focus on means shit to me bruh. Step the fuck back .

Not having a power forward is a fairly significant difference.

I hear they have this player named Lebron who has played the most minutes at PF for the Heat this series.

Like I said, if Haslem (who has been terrible this season) is the difference, Miami's issues run deep.

I hear they have this player named Lebron who has played the most minutes at PF for the Heat this series.

Like I said, if Haslem (who has been terrible this season) is the difference, Miami's issues run deep.

Haslem has under performed but he has been huge for Miami this series, especially with Bosh gone. Bron went ham in game 4 but Haslem's production was pretty crucial.

Shadowlark did you really just say you don't want another Dreamcast leap in power!?
Me and you bro, we have issues.

I had a dreamcast man. The first Christmas it was available. Powerstone and SC. I probably wasn't buying a Wii U anyway but Nintendo just flicked me off even more.

I had a dreamcast man. The first Christmas it was available. Powerstone and SC. I probably wasn't buying a Wii U anyway but Nintendo just flicked me off even more.

Ha I put that in the wrong thread but I prefer posting in here anyway its cozy. Nintendo done F'ed up this gen but I was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. I want HD Mario!

Haslem isn't the difference. It's the combined loss of both their power forwards that would hurt them.

And I've been told numerous times Wade and James are all that are needed to beat Indy.

My comment has nothing to do with the bet. haslem should be suspended because it was a flagrant 2. period.

I posted a video that summarized what was a physical and tough series. The fight was only one part of the fucking video, just because its all your retard ass wants to focus on means shit to me bruh. Step the fuck back .
The irony of the video goes over your head.

What's the count now? 12

Who the fuck are these random ass clowns that just pop in and decide to talk shit? Like chill my dudes I got fucks to give to way more important shit than you.

thekad

Banned
Who the fuck are these random ass clowns that just pop in and decide to talk shit? Like chill my dudes I got fucks to give to way more important shit than you.

You just know someone who goes by the handle "Black Mamba" is a lifelong. Feel free to ignore him.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
The NBA has suspended Udonis Haslem for Game 6 of the Eastern Conference semifinals.

EDIT: Beaten like Stephenson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom