• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

effzee

I used to have his ugly ass sneakers.

THESE?

reebok-answer-1-page.jpg

How can you call them ugly?

Bravo to the league for getting the suspensions right. I didn't think Stern and Stu Jackson had the balls to do it, but they proved me wrong. Good on them for doing the right thing. The Heat are left with no power forwards for Game 6, but it won't matter won't bit if the Pacers keep taking asshole 3's instead of passing it to Hibbert/West. They've had an advantage in the post that's grown wider and wider as this series has passed on, but for some reason they've been more and more reluctant to exploit it.

Oh and Shaq as the Magic GM would be hilarious. I hope that's not the way the Magic think they'll keep Dwight in town.

effzee

Why does Iverson still dress like he's going to be a guest star on Moesha next week?

Because he keeps it real. He never gave in to the man or growing up!

Bravo to the league for getting the suspensions right. I didn't think Stern and Stu Jackson had the balls to do it, but they proved me wrong. Good on them for doing the right thing. The Heat are left with no power forwards for Game 6, but it won't matter won't bit if the Pacers keep taking asshole 3's instead of passing it to Hibbert/West. They've had an advantage in the post that's grown wider and wider as this series has passed on, but for some reason they've been more and more reluctant to exploit it.

You only didn't think this would happen because you believe in the delusional theory that Stern is controlling the calls to get favorable finals matchup.

effzee

Nice to see Elton get up and dunk for once.

Just worry that the Sixers won't build a large enough lead for the eventual Boston run in the 2nd half.

Need to be up by double digits in the 4th quarter.

Babalu.

i'm ok with the suspensions. Pittman should have gotten the rest of the postseason.

They need to look into miami heats pay for pain. The way he winked at bron and wade and how they laughed at it all.

There are bounties going on for injuries. Someone call roger goodell!

Nice to see Elton get up and dunk for once.

Just worry that the Sixers won't build a large enough lead for the eventual Boston run in the 2nd half.

Need to be up by double digits in the 4th quarter.

Yeah we need a big lead..

not just for their run but for our daily dose of "I FORGOT HOW TO BASKETBALL" moments.

Babalu. said:
i'm ok with the suspensions. Pittman should have gotten the rest of the postseason.

They need to look into miami heats pay for pain. The way he winked at bron and wade and how they laughed at it all.

There are bounties going on for injuries. Someone call roger goodell!.

I wanna see the real evidence.

Vahagn

I will never understand why 7-footers fall for pumpfakes from guys who are barely 6-feet tall.

smfh Stiemsma.

Some guys get blocks off of having incredible reaction time

most guys get blocks off of anticipation...those are the guys that usually fall for the pump fakes

Mxrz

Don't like the suspension on Haslem, that's basically suspending him for not selling it well enough. Meh.

Without Rose and possibly Dwight next year, East looking much shitter than usual.

Redux

Banned

There are bounties going on for injuries. Someone call roger goodell!

nhk9S.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom