• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega

Banned
What's your point? They'd have to pay him as an organization, but it wouldn't count towards the cap. So who gives a shit?

Lakers are just now going to reap the benefits of there billion dollar deal with Time Warner. They will be shitting straight cash homey.

They'd still be over the cap though. Can't sign a player over the cap. You amnestied Pau, who else do you have to trade? In this fantasy scenario you're already getting rid of Bynum so you're only other tradeable asset is Kobe or a bunch of 27th overall or later draft picks.

I didn't know about the deal with Time Warner. I doubt the Lakers would want to keep paying a bunch of money in luxury tax. They'd burn through that billion dollar deal in probably four/five years tops.

Redux

Banned
It's not like the Lakers organization wouldn't be willing to pay Pau to leave considering it probably guarantees the Lakers at least 1 ring and playoff contention beyond Kobes retirement.

tumblr_lpzt1hHeEY1qauvvi.gif

Indiana Pacers ‏@Pacers
Tyler Hansbrough, Udonis Haslem & Dexter Pittman all had their Flagrant Foul Ones upgraded to Flagrant Foul Twos.

i thought hansbrough didnt get a upgrade????

I am perplexed why Hansbrough's was upgraded.

He got all ball first and then hit the guy on the follow through.

To me, hitting the ball first doesn't show any proof of excessive malicious intent.

Sure, the follow through looked excessive but he plays out of control.

Vahagn

The NBA got the calls right on the suspensions. Dexter should have probably gotten more but it's like suspending Luke Walton, dude isn't playing / contributing so 3 is the same as 7 except for his own pocketbook.

Also, enough of this mid 90's Miami/NY "Glory Days" bullshit. I know Miami fans don't actually have anything other than that that they can call a legitimate rivalry so they're sentimental about it, but...

That was the ugliest, stupidest, worst basketball since the coke-era 70's and couldn't be mentioned in the same breath as the bad boy pistons or the 80's teams. 80's teams actually played basketball, those Miami/NY games were disgusting and I'm glad the league has gone away from that level of thuggery.

The NBA got the calls right on the suspensions. Dexter should have probably gotten more but it's like suspending Luke Walton, dude isn't playing / contributing so 3 is the same as 7 except for his own pocketbook.

Also, enough of this mid 90's Miami/NY "Glory Days" bullshit. I know Miami fans don't actually have anything other than that that they can call a legitimate rivalry so they're sentimental about it, but...

That was the ugliest, stupidest, worst basketball since the coke-era 70's and couldn't be mentioned in the same breath as the bad boy pistons or the 80's teams. 80's teams actually played basketball, those Miami/NY games were disgusting and I'm glad the league has gone away from that level of thuggery.
Why so sandy Vag?

effzee

Fuck seeing AI always brings tears to the eyes. Those teams from 99-2003 were amazing to watch.

Hope these guys can play inspired and don't get blown out.

Fuck KG.

Lkr

iverson gonna get in trouble with lord stern over dress code :eek:
why the hell is he wearing a 23 sixers jersey anyway? either wear a 23 bulls jersey or a 3 sixers jersey

iverson gonna get in trouble with lord stern over dress code :eek:
why the hell is he wearing a 23 sixers jersey anyway? either wear a 23 bulls jersey or a 3 sixers jersey

23 is Lou Williams.

His pupil in a sense (also the only guy he likes from this team..lol).

Nelo Ice

Banned
Iverson still wearing pants 5X his size.

That is great news. Hopefully there will be less of him on TV.

Yup everybody wins! If Orlando actually hires him, hilarity will ensue and he'll be far more entertaining running the Magic than he is on TNT.

Duki

Banned
haslem was literally suspended for that foul?

wow joke league

shit wouldnt get you suspended in the wnba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom