• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redux

Banned
6toiA.jpg

Swagio

Why is a TV there?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
you gonna hop on with the rest of us?

maybe so there won't be a dozen barbarians, myself as a DH, and ph33nix aka the butt naked wonder

Sure, but playing a Barbarian and WD right now..

Fjordson

Man, ESPN really loves Pop's huddle speech about his team being more nasty :lol

Not that I don't love Pop, but I feel like they've been talking about it all day.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
52 DH. 3 more levels til I break out my million dollar weapon and jump from 4.6 DPS to manly 10k+ DPS

DY_nasty

Level 52 with 4.6 DPS. Spoken like a true Bobcats fan.

I went from 2k to 4.6k in one night basically. I used to just solo nonstop til I realized your drops are fucking trash doing that.

You should've seen your boy ph33nix today though. Dude was trying to roll through nightmare wearing all goodwill attire. CB3 felt so bad that he gave him 6 rares free of charge like "take what you need, young buck". Shameful

edit: shoutout to baldy for the stern frozen envelope/crossbow

aznpxdd

I went from 2k to 4.6k in one night basically. I used to just solo nonstop til I realized your drops are fucking trash doing that.

You should've seen your boy ph33nix today though. Dude was trying to roll through nightmare wearing all goodwill attire. CB3 felt so bad that he gave him 6 rares free of charge like "take what you need, young buck". Shameful

To be fair, he was probably playing D3 stoned. Which of course, is the best way to play D3.

balddemon

Banned
azn whats your battletag

;)
now its the 1st pick

aznpxdd

azn whats your battletag

;)
now its the 1st pick

I..don't know actually. I'm at work on my laptop right now. Probably won't be able to play with you dudes due to my timezone though (China). Though I'm heading back to LA for a couple weeks on Thursday, woot!

balddemon

Banned
I..don't know actually. I'm at work on my laptop right now. Probably won't be able to play with you dudes due to my timezone though (China). Though I'm heading back to LA for a couple weeks Thursday, woot!

ok well i am available to play at pretty much all hours of the day except from 4pm-midnight China time...which i realize is probably when u are playing lol

add balddemon#1627 if you remember

DY_nasty

I..don't know actually. I'm at work on my laptop right now. Probably won't be able to play with you dudes due to my timezone though (China). Though I'm heading back to LA for a couple weeks on Thursday, woot!

i'm going to be taking a vacation soon. probably be able to catch you then

dynastyiv#1148

i got some low level chars that i need to level too so im good to play anything but inferno

Darkman M

kill act IV first boss. very first quest. good xp and he drops decent amounts of gold and items. or you can get some Gold Find gear and run through act 3 for good gold

I'm still on act 1 Hell mode lol.... ive only played the game Solo so far and put a ton of money into leveling crafting. Im gonna add everyone who posted their tags on this page.

balddemon

Banned
once u get the blacksmith to lvl 10 i think you can craft +6 magic property items which you can then make a huge profit off of. but you need high level crafting mats and lots of gold. plus you gotta level him up first.

in other news. hit 60 tonight and farmed 100k gold in like 45 minutes. nephalem valor + 90% base GF + Act III NM = cash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom