• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha done with the ref bitching, time to hate on the fans.

Never ends.
Its well known that the Heat have the best fans in sports.

Miami-Heat-Fan-Up-e1290392138749.jpg

DJ88

Its well known that the Heat have the best fans in sports.

Miami-Heat-Fan-Up-e1290392138749.jpg

Seen and heard it all. It's just funny that when there's no more bad calls to whine about, then it's the fans. If the Heat play good, all that's left to hate on is stupid crap that has nothing to do with the game.

Nori Chan

Seen and heard it all. It's just funny that when there's no more bad calls to whine about, then it's the fans. If the Heat play good, all that's left to hate on is stupid crap that has nothing to do with the game.
so your fans cant fan up doe

Hey man, I fully agree! I mean it takes the best fans in the world to be so dedicated to their team that they have to be taught how to be a fan.

When it gets a player in foul trouble.......................

Are you really defending the Czzz loltastic offense tonight? The only reason they got away with it last round was because even with Pierce/Allen playing like shit, they still had the two best players on the court. Not so much now. Blaming the refs is ridiculous.

Vire

Good win, would have liked to see Chalmers knock down a few of those three's he missed but hey - I'll take it.

Solid performances from both Wade and James. They are just playing outstanding Playoff basketball.

3 More to Finals...

TRios Zen

I have no horse in this race, but didn't really notice a lot of bad calls (only caught 2nd half). That tech in Rondo was weak, but that was dumb of him to even give the refs a reason to consider giving him a tech - his fault I think.

Sometimes calls are going to go against your team though. It sucks, but it happens, your team has to find a way to play through that. For the most part, I think the C's did, they just didn't have the O to stick with the Heat.

Imagine the stuff they will come up with if we win it all. "They are late to the parade!" "Lebron is full of himself cheering for winning a championship."

Imagine the stuff they will come up with if we win it all. "They are late to the parade!" "Lebron is full of himself cheering for winning a championship."
You will have been late. But if the Heat win this year many of the "haters" will eat crow depending on how well bron does. If they dont win this year it will get 10x worse than last year and for good reason.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
and on cue, Skip's bitching about Lebron and praising DWade on twitter. the day First Take is cancelled will be a glorious one.

SportsNation too. Without Beadle that whole show becomes meaningless.

jman2050

and on cue, Skip's bitching about Lebron and praising DWade on twitter. the day First Take is cancelled will be a glorious one.

Wait Michelle Beadle left Sportsnation?

What the hell is the point then? Why would they inflict 100% Colin Cowherd on anyone?

You will have been late. But if the Heat win this year many of the "haters" will eat crow depending on how well bron does. If they dont win this year it will get 10x worse than last year and for good reason.

If we lose we deserve it. Especially if its like last year where Lebron vanishes.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
Wait Michelle Beadle left Sportsnation?

What the hell is the point then? Why would they inflict 100% Colin Cowherd on anyone?

she jumped ship to NBC. they're replacing her with the female host from Numbers Never Lie, which has turned into First Take Two over the last week.

i need to stop streaming espn3 while at work.

Can't believe Beadle ditched. She seems like she would fit well on a Hollywood type show though so I can understand the change

RBH

Wait really? WTF? NBC? To do what?

In a statement, NBC says Beadle will cover this summer's London Olympics for both NBC Sports and Access Hollywood, a show in which she'll also do red-carpet reporting for big entertainment events such as movie premieres.

For NBC Sports, Beadle will have a role in NFL Kickoff coverage and racing's Triple Crown. For the NBC Sports Network cable channel, there will be "new programming" developed for her.
http://content.usatoday.com/communi...michelle-beadle-arrives-at-nbc/1#.T8RICr99fbU

Man I dunno if its Florida in general or just some facebook dumbass commenting but my Orlando friend hates the Heat because while Lebron betrayed his team in Cleveland, Dwight Howard stayed loyal to his team. L O fucking L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom